• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Its the WEEKEND! What you up to ?????

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its the WEEKEND! What you up to ?????

Come on 'there are 824 users online' - Share your plans for the weekend with us all.

Oh and enjoy the weekend

Fastnachtsdienstag here today - just painted the children's faces for the party, got my fancy dress as a Scotsman ready for the piste complete with red hair. Now packing skis, off the Dolomites for a week.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

TFA

Take-away curry with wife and No.1 daughter tonight.

Tomorrow the missus is working all day. I'm taking the car into the garage in the morning. £225 at last service to adjust the auto boot closure and it's still not working properly. Hopefully they can fix it whilst I wait. As it's in the New Forest I'm popping into the local butchers as I'm cooking tomorrow night and fancy a gamey bird (ooo-er).

Sunday either in the cellar or in the workshop clearing and sorting stuff.

Yourself?
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Was going to visit some friends up north, head to the pub and watch some rugby. In a change of plans he was given some tickets to Twickenham, so I won't be watching the Wales match in a pub.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

TFA!

Nada this evening, got lots of work to do sadly
          Friday: up early, household chores, Ocado delivery, hairdresser, manicure/pedicure, beau arrives to stay for a week, off to see Cirque de Soliel with a friend (beau has to entertain himself )
          Sunday: long lie in...
          Last edited by ladymuck; 9 February 2018, 10:40.

Comment

Nothing much...just usual household chores...watch some TV....etc. etc.

Comment

TFA

Tonight - not a lot. Tidying the kids rooms with them most likely.

Tomorow:

Take kids to gymnastics. Run Dad's hub, hopefully watch the rugby and then out for my birthday drinks.

Sunday:

Take everyone to church. After that nothing planned. Will see what the family wants to do.

You?
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                TFA

Take-away curry with wife and No.1 daughter tonight.

Tomorrow the missus is working all day. I'm taking the car into the garage in the morning. £225 at last service to adjust the auto boot closure and it's still not working properly. Hopefully they can fix it whilst I wait. As it's in the New Forest I'm popping into the local butchers as I'm cooking tomorrow night and fancy a gamey bird (ooo-er).

Sunday either in the cellar or in the workshop clearing and sorting stuff.

Yourself?
                TFA

Going to North London Derby tomorrow day - then out with friends in the evening
                Sons football on Sunday and then daughters dance show.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  Fastnachtsdienstag here today - just painted the children's faces for the party, got my fancy dress as a Scotsman ready for the piste complete with red hair. Now packing skis, off the Dolomites for a week.
                  Please post pics...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

TFA

WFH home today so just the pub tonight

Tomorrow, watching Spurs thrash the Goons followed by Rugby then out for a curry

Sunday, taking Mrs Herts to see Strictly at the o2
                    We got the Oystons out like we said we would

Comment

Working...
                    X