• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Panic!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panic!!!!

'Grand' Big Mac falls victim to 'nationwide shortage' | Daily Mail Online

McDonald's fans panic as burger chain's new 'grand' Big Mac falls victim to 'nationwide shortage'
    This week McDonald's launched a new bigger version of their flagship burger
    Demand has been incredibly high and restaurants around the country sold out
    Reports of a shortage have surfaced in Middlebrough, Lincoln and Plymouth
    McDonald's moved to reassure customers and said they'll be back in stock soon
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Each year I treat myself to a McDonalds, usually at the end of one of our road trips. Big Mac and two normal burgers. Ahh my mouth is literally watering.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      Each year I treat myself to a McDonalds, usually at the end of one of our road trips. Big Mac and two normal burgers. Ahh my mouth is literally watering.
      Where's Threaded with his "Contractor Lifestyle" posts when you need him...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Wasn't MF visiting clients in Middlesborough, Lincoln and Plymouth this week?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Has anyone seen MF?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            Has anyone seen MF?
            Yes, but never in Maccy D's though. He's doing 6 months in the cooler for crimes against humanity, apparently.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              Yes, but never in Maccy D's though. He's doing 6 months in the cooler for crimes against humanity, apparently.
              Makes a change from goatkind.

Comment

Have they learnt nothing from Super Size Me.

With recent product shrinkage due to inflation (typified so clearly by the Toblerone with missing peaks ), so they can keep the price more palatable, I bet the current Grand Big Mac is no bigger than the original Big Mac.
                Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                  To be closely followed by your arse.

(To be fair, about the only thing MacDonald's has going for it are the cleanliness standards - not that they're perfect, but you're unlikely to get food poisoning there).
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    To be closely followed by your arse.

(To be fair, about the only thing MacDonald's has going for it are the cleanliness standards - not that they're perfect, but you're unlikely to get food poisoning there).
                    Only 'cos they don't sell actual food...

Comment

Working...
                    X