• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM FAO Scooterscot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM FAO Scooterscot

Kudos, where kudos is due.

Having found you an insufferable German loving remaining pain in the arse who I have spent a number of years avoiding your posts due to the dire, boring drivel you've posted on this site, I have now read your Cryptocurrency thread.

Back in April 17, you called out that you thought the majority of us had ignored the whole Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency trend and I have to say you were right.

I personally, who have been a bit of a risk taker completely ignored what was happening and went into a whole world of alternative strategies including have a crap year not realising I had become addicted to gambling which has cost me rather a lot, which I have now hopefully kicked into touch.

Now it's not to say I am actually on board with the whole Cryptocurrency idea. I still think it's an emperor in new clothes, ponzi scheme, MLM scam. But as with all those schemes, it's the small amount who make a killing at the expense of the others.

And that's where I will give you kudos. Well done, you called it. Hope you make a killing.

In the words of Don King to Nigel Benn when he beat Gerald McClennan. "You made a believer out of me"
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Oi, stop sucking up to Scooty, it's embarrassing.

And anyway mate, he's already said to me, I will be the first one to get a ride in one of his new Lambos.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Oi, stop sucking up to Scooty, it's embarrassing.

And anyway mate, he's already said to me, I will be the first one to get a ride in one of his new Lambos.

I think you'll find the way to do that is shout shotgun.

"SHOTGUN!"
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Kudos, where kudos is due.

Having found you an insufferable German loving remaining pain in the arse who I have spent a number of years avoiding your posts due to the dire, boring drivel you've posted on this site, I have now read your Cryptocurrency thread.

Back in April 17, you called out that you thought the majority of us had ignored the whole Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency trend and I have to say you were right.

I personally, who have been a bit of a risk taker completely ignored what was happening and went into a whole world of alternative strategies including have a crap year not realising I had become addicted to gambling which has cost me rather a lot, which I have now hopefully kicked into touch.

Now it's not to say I am actually on board with the whole Cryptocurrency idea. I still think it's an emperor in new clothes, ponzi scheme, MLM scam. But as with all those schemes, it's the small amount who make a killing at the expense of the others.

And that's where I will give you kudos. Well done, you called it. Hope you make a killing.

In the words of Don King to Nigel Benn when he beat Gerald McClennan. "You made a believer out of me"
        See you in the thread - it's like TPD but with Lambos. I won't give you the whole "blockchain is here to stay - this is the internet in 1994 - yes a lot of these coins will go to 0 but we're diversifying to catch the Amazon/Google/Facebooks - and government regulation is something we are aware of and it's actually a positive thing" spiel
        Last edited by Jog On; 10 February 2018, 09:06. Reason: spiel
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Hope you make a killing.
          He's already made a killing.

My hope is he doesn't end up handing most of it back.

Comment

I think you'll find the way to do that is shout shotgun.

"SHOTGUN!"
            I wouldn't do that in London mate, just in case somebody is carrying one...

Btw, I thought you were doing 6 months in ze cooler?
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              I wouldn't do that in London mate, just in case somebody is carrying one...

Btw, I thought you were doing 6 months in ze cooler?
              That sentence got commuted when he did a few "favours" for WTFH that involved KY Jelly and latex gloves!!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                That sentence got commuted when he did a few "favours" for WTFH that involved KY Jelly and latex gloves!!
                Pah! Latex gloves are for amateurs. Professionals prefer bollard sleeves....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                  That looks a bit small, do they do them in real man sizes?
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    That looks a bit small, do they do them in real man sizes?
                    it will slip over MF's little pinky! Probably each of the rest of his fingers as well.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X