• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is cuk dead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    Massive ego: check.
    Pidgin English: check.
    Reference to millions: check

But, wait, no reference to mince!

You're no AssGuru!
    Or cretins!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Or cretins!
      Cretin, good point! Unless sas is becoming marginally less tedious in his twilight years, that ain't sas.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        I was thinking of starting a similar thread; "CUK RIP". It does seem that the forum has been over moderated and mods too eager to ban and too easily offended. We have lost too many good posters by over banning.
        I completely agree with this analysis but I do not know WTF SAS is on about.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

A very active forum with loads of threads.

Comment

It is not dead, more of a closed shop these days...

Comment

Isn't it just that this week plenty of forum members are otherwise engaged with the kids being on holiday for half term?

i.e. Many only post on here during client time, if the client isn't keeping them engaged enough. They're likely not getting much 'me time' from the missus or partner if not in the safe haven of 'work'.
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by madame SasGuru View Post
                Feb 13th was Tuesday night. 18:21 which is the last modifed date on the bottom post on page 1 of general which is 49 hours ago -before I went to see Hamilton (it’s very good btw, so good I’m glad I already have tickets for the second booking period and will be getting more for 2019).

Since then I’ve spent a day in London, flown to Amsterdam rescued a €15m project and I’m now sat in schipol awaiting my flight home.

Meanwhile posters on cuk have commented on less than 25 posts
                Did you deliver a box of Milk Tray.

Comment

Working...
                X