• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HAPPY FRIDAY ! What are your plans this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY FRIDAY ! What are your plans this weekend?

Share your amazing plans. Please.

TFA!

Medieval banquet tommorow!
    Fight practice on Sunday. Will give my new Brig a trial run and might get some training in with my spear to get ready for the melee championship in August!

You?
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

TFA

WFH today - plumbers faffing about with radiators as we speak.

Local jazz club this evening (smoooth, grrrreat). They owe me a free bottle of house wine.

Cleaning cars and other chores tomorrow. Trip out to the game butchers in Alresford for monkey brains or similar to cook for dinner.

Sunday, car club lunch in deepest Basingstoke.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
        TFA!

Medieval banquet tommorow!
        Fight practice on Sunday. Will give my new Brig a trial run and might get some training in with my spear to get ready for the melee championship in August!

You?
        TFA
        Day out with the kids on Sunday and fillings at the Dentist on Saturday

Enjoy the medieval banquet !

Comment

Dog walks, gym and more house viewings.

But I'm cooking my famous meat balls Saturday night.

Living the dream, living it.

Comment

Working...
          X