• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Dating Game

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having been married over 20 years this internet thing is not something I've ever done.

Mate of mine recently divorced just used to spam everyone and see if any bit. Law of averages he did quite well. Not always top quality but every hole is a goal and all that!
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
      I have at least 3 tinder dates that can top that

1. Boisdales in canary wharf, I had booked a romanic table overlooking the fountain, Champagne and Oysters on the table awaiting her arrival (normal day really)

she turns up with a scruffy middle aged "Male" friend

"ohh do you mind, I was going out the door and Mike popped round - so I brought him with me"

The head waiter bursts out laughing as he fetches another chair (to this day, he cant keep a straight face when I go in)

Scruffy mike looks at the menu as asks if the bread is free !!!
      Sorry about that

Comment

I had a go. Hated it.

Turned up to a date in Boisdales and saw this lonely guy surrounded by champagne and oysters as I walked in. I can't stand oysters so I popped out before he saw me and found a homeless guy in need a of a meal to help me out.

Comment

Naked speed dating anyone?
          https://uk.funzing.com/funz/naked-sp...es-23-35-15227

Comment

I have at least 3 tinder dates that can top that

1. Boisdales in canary wharf, I had booked a romanic table overlooking the fountain, Champagne and Oysters on the table awaiting her arrival (normal day really)

she turns up with a scruffy middle aged "Male" friend

"ohh do you mind, I was going out the door and Mike popped round - so I brought him with me"

The head waiter bursts out laughing as he fetches another chair (to this day, he cant keep a straight face when I go in)

I feel bad for it but I found that hillarious! What happened on the date?
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
              Threesome, with the girl and "scruffy Mike"
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Top Tinder Tip: 1st date should be for coffee and a get-to-know-you chat. It's much easier to make a hasty exit after 30-60 mins and a lot less expensive than dinner.

Comment

You can't judge a book by the cover. The boy done good....

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                    Top Tinder Tip: 1st date should be for coffee and a get-to-know-you chat. It's much easier to make a hasty exit after 30-60 mins and a lot less expensive than dinner.
                    You are*doing Tinder wrong.

Comment

it gets better

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                      part II

I told the story on ipse a few years ago after it happened

So scruffy Mike wolfs down all the bread, and declares he is full up (chap looks starving) but starters at £15 a pop he is full up and orders tap water (so he does not get hit with the bill)

So I order a big beautiful steak, she orders the same, they arrive and we tuck in

I need a pee, so head off to the toilet, when i get back, something looks odd but cant put my finger on it, i dont remember eating so much steak, I look over and the head waiter is laughing and pointing and Scuffy mike, indicating he had eaten my steak !!!!

i then notice my wine glass is empty !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X