• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Dating Game

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
    part II

I told the story on ipse a few years ago after it happened

So scruffy Mike wolfs down all the bread, and declares he is full up (chap looks starving) but starters at £15 a pop he is full up and orders tap water (so he does not get hit with the bill)

So I order a big beautiful steak, she orders the same, they arrive and we tuck in

I need a pee, so head off to the toilet, when i get back, something looks odd but cant put my finger on it, i dont remember eating so much steak, I look over and the head waiter is laughing and pointing and Scuffy mike, indicating he had eaten my steak !!!!

i then notice my wine glass is empty !!!

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
      part II

I told the story on ipse a few years ago after it happened

So scruffy Mike wolfs down all the bread, and declares he is full up (chap looks starving) but starters at £15 a pop he is full up and orders tap water (so he does not get hit with the bill)

So I order a big beautiful steak, she orders the same, they arrive and we tuck in

I need a pee, so head off to the toilet, when i get back, something looks odd but cant put my finger on it, i dont remember eating so much steak, I look over and the head waiter is laughing and pointing and Scuffy mike, indicating he had eaten my steak !!!!

i then notice my wine glass is empty !!!
      ROFL!!!
      This is the by far the moat hilarious thing I have read on here.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

It was believable for a while now clearly you are taking the piss.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
          Any of you lot ever been on Tinder, Match.com etc?

Just wondering what to do in the situation when the profile of your date and reality are two completely different things.

In my case, the date that had been texting me sweet nothings all week turned up in a track suit and looked like a truck driver.

I couldn't wait to get my dinner down my neck and get out of there.

Maybe I should have just dumped her in the car park and gone straight home?
          Should have asked for Angela.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
            Any of you lot ever been on Tinder, Match.com etc?

Just wondering what to do in the situation when the profile of your date and reality are two completely different things.

In my case, the date that had been texting me sweet nothings all week turned up in a track suit and looked like a truck driver.

I couldn't wait to get my dinner down my neck and get out of there.

Maybe I should have just dumped her in the car park and gone straight home?
            Wow that's so truck driver ist.

Are you assuming all truck drivers are fat cnuts with a moustache?

Also did like none of the photos even suggest this?

What made her think a tracksuit was the best thing to wear?

So many questions so little genuine interest.

Comment

Working...
            X