• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Super Contractors Mortgages

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    What are these 'mortgages' that people talk about?
    It's when somebody decides to no longer live in a hovel and upsize to a proper dwelling. You may get there one day...

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
      Separate to the recent general threads on mortgages, has anyone specifically used Super Contractors to secure a mortgage, and if so how do you rate the standard of service and advice ? Would you recommend them ?
      I used them when I bought my house last year. I first got in touch with them back in 2016 and bored them with loads of questions as I was a first time buyer.

No complaints at all from me and will use them again when I am in the market for a buy to let property. My point of contact was Tony Cowe.

Comment

Originally posted by retset View Post
        has nobody explained gearing to you?

Aycutbac?
        AYCOTPOCUK? stupid capitalisation thing
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Separate to the recent general threads on mortgages, has anyone specifically used Super Contractors to secure a mortgage, and if so how do you rate the standard of service and advice ? Would you recommend them ?
          We are indeed a fee free broker and all of our reviews are 100% genuine. We earn commission from the mortgage lender that is most suitable for you, whereas the majority of other brokers earn commission from the lender and then charge you an additional fee.

We would be more than happy to help you out.

Comment

Anyone on here used them ? I don't fully trust these review websites knowing what are genuine or fake reviews.
            You have to be a customer to write a feefo review ( in theory ) so they are far more reliable than trustpilot and others IMO.

Anyways, I don't know them but I know people that know them and they are reputable.

Comment

SuperContractors Poor Service

So I have given these SuperContractors guys a go and have to say am very disappointed with their level of service. No proactivity - I am having to send and follow up on emails, and also chase for info that has been promised to be sent. Have contacted CMME who seem much more on the ball.

Comment

So I have given these SuperContractors guys a go and have to say am very disappointed with their level of service. No proactivity - I am having to send and follow up on emails, and also chase for info that has been promised to be sent. Have contacted CMME who seem much more on the ball.
                We’re sorry to hear your comments. We take great pride in delivering a high quality service to each and every client, which is why we are so proud of our Feefo reviews. I’m sad to read you didn’t have that experience. I’ve PM’d you to find out a bit more information, if you wouldn’t mind replying to it.

Many thanks,
                Gordon Hunter
                MD @ Super Contractors

Comment

Working...
                X