• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
    Centrica 34.3p
    Why the sad face? You didn't follow pooper in to this one did you?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      I think the stock market bounce has ended, and we are into the next down leg.
      I can't help thinking this is going to happen. More and more economy woes hitting the news at the moment. Even if the industry is upbeat the constant bad news is going to have a negative impact.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Why the sad face? You didn't follow pooper in to this one did you?
        No, it was a face on behalf of pooper. I have owned them and lost money at much higher prices. I have considered it, but with a lot of these companies that fall and fall there is usually a good reason and they eventually become no more. I'm wondering about BT as we speak, totally inept whenever I have dealt with them, similar take the p*** Co to British Gas but I got lured in.....

Comment

No, it was a face on behalf of pooper. I have owned them and lost money at much higher prices. I have considered it, but with a lot of these companies that fall and fall there is usually a good reason and they eventually become no more. I'm wondering about BT as we speak, totally inept whenever I have dealt with them, similar take the p*** Co to British Gas but I got lured in.....
          Ah... wrong smilie then. You need this one.

Comment

and up it goes. That 5700 support line is proving tricky.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              and up it goes. That 5700 support line is proving tricky.
              Yes it is. I think it'll break at some point when the bad news just keeps on coming. Charts are all tulip in this scenario, how can you use a chart for something that has never happened before.

Comment

Yes it is. I think it'll break at some point when the bad news just keeps on coming. Charts are all tulip in this scenario, how can you use a chart for something that has never happened before.
                There is the million dollar question for poopster.

Comment

And how does the chart know what's going to happen in a Global Pandemic? What does it know that we don't?

Comment

OK Listen up.

The Stock Market != the Economy.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
                      OK Listen up.

The Stock Market != the Economy.
                      Stock Market == Funny Money

Comment

Working...
                      X