• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    3-day death cross looking very very close now.

If those two lines should cross, it'll be a calamity. Why? Because in the history of this index that has been the case, not because Scooty has said so.
    **** me, your child like mind. If it was really a great predictor, then the whole planet would know the future and could make huge profits.

You could literally teach a 5 year old this "logic" you present as great all knowing wisdom.

The cretin of the year award is yours for the taking.

Comment

Never use borrowed money. Millions are at the minute, on overbought market no less. 1929 all over again.
      And your 3x leverage isn’t borrowed money?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Pooper doesn't know what that big word means.

Comment

Not one penny. No cantorial borrowed, all me own cash.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Not one penny. No cantorial borrowed, all me own cash.
            And the leverage is whose money?

Comment

3-day death cross
              I bet yer mum was deathly cross for three whole days when you pooped out.

Comment

You did not use ISA?
                Yep, mine, the wife's, the offspring and both cats!

However, those 3 weren't!

Btw, does anyone here know a good source of Level 2 data? I don't want to pay Bloomberg rates!

@AtW, read my posts in this topic, I've been more than open about my trades before major gains have been made. Unlike Scooter.

I still have a soft spot for KP2.

YMMV, DYOR, DYODD!
                Last edited by Zigenare; 25 July 2020, 06:17.
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

Btw, does anyone here know a good source of Level 2 data? I don't want to pay Bloomberg rates!
                  !
                  have you tried ADVFN

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                    have you tried ADVFN
                    Nope, I'm currently paying LSE - I'll have a look, thanks for the head's up!
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Try ANDYW

Comment

Working...
                      X