stock market crash stock market crash - Page 3
Page 3 of 401 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Posts 21 to 30 of 4005

My post count is Majestic

vetran has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Short Lambos and buy gold?
    marry a rich partner?
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Godlike

ChimpMaster - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    (Clean energy) solar powered rechargeable batteries?
    That'll work for you but what about the other 5 people who will still be holding Bitcoins?

Dirty spekulant

Jog On - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    That'll work for you but what about the other 5 people who will still be holding Bitcoins?
    We will be the new oligarchs and overlords
    Whatever...

Nervous Newbie

ToddRun is too good to be a permie

Quote Originally Posted by Jog On View Post
    We will be the new oligarchs and overlords
    I, for one, welcome our new Bitcoin overlords.

Godlike

PurpleGorilla - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by milanbenes View Post
    for the record if you want to know what a preper should keep in stock... here's the list:

Dakota: Lessons from Sarajevo

I don't see clean energy etf's or bitcoins in there

how will your bitcoin wallet work in the event of a power cut ?

Milan.
    Where do you store all this stuff?

My post count is Majestic

MarillionFan is a fount of knowledge

Who is this Scootscot? Is he from the future?

FTSE at 1 year low today.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

I live on CUK

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

You got me, I get it all from futurescot.com

Told you. And I'll tell you another, it's going to 5000, worst case 4000. And worst worst case <4000 when Corbyn gets in.

If you you look at the 3 month chart you can see a classic bear trap formation in the past month, which was a lot sooner than I expected. With Trump announcing the import tariffs on Steel we might see a strong correction a lot sooner. Should make Regretxit more interesting. Invest in Baked beans or Bitcoin (when the stock market correction begins proper watch the Crypto market explode upward).

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Still gathering requirements...

bulltraderpt is a permanent contractor

Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    You got me, I get it all from FutureScot - Reporting on the Scottish Digital Tech Sector

Told you. And I'll tell you another, it's going to 5000, worst case 4000. And worst worst case <4000 when Corbyn gets in.

If you you look at the 3 month chart you can see a classic bear trap formation in the past month, which was a lot sooner than I expected. With Trump announcing the import tariffs on Steel we might see a strong correction a lot sooner. Should make Regretxit more interesting. Invest in Baked beans or Bitcoin (when the stock market correction begins proper watch the Crypto market explode upward).

You sure it's only going to 4000 if Comrade Corbyn gets in? Some think the US is heading for a Bernie Sanders style leftist come 2021, (now that would be hell).

The graph is great but it could easily roll over and go through that support line, especially when you take into account Europe's leftish stance now.

Survival all comes down to mind set and intellect.

No debt (or very little and make sure it's very serviceable), live below your means, have liquid assets, (some of which are outside of the banking system), and skills people can or will pay for.

Apart from that ensure your living accommodation is defend-able, because if things do get bad you can see it now here in the UK what the Police only now respond to is a hell of a lot less than what they use to historically.

I live on CUK

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Quote Originally Posted by bulltraderpt View Post
    You sure it's only going to 4000 if Comrade Corbyn gets in? Some think the US is heading for a Bernie Sanders style leftist come 2021, (now that would be hell).

The graph is great but it could easily roll over and go through that support line, especially when you take into account Europe's leftish stance now.

Survival all comes down to mind set and intellect...
    The standard moving average suggests 5000 and panic may see it come down to 4000. It seems unfathomable but that does not mean it'll not happen. Why Corbyn? Because he doesn't do fraud. And the city boys will not like that.

I agree though, be in a debt free position in the coming years. If you're mortgaged to the gilt then consider fixing for 20 years or selling and finding something more manageable.

It'll be interesting to see how the UK copes with it's debt and international lenders. I'd stay away from bonds, do not invest in them. Take what you have and put it elsewhere.

Double top.. it's screaming reversal. Down down down to China town.

Last edited by scooterscot; 4th March 2018 at 10:52.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Should post faster

contractorinatractor is a permanent contractor

Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    The standard moving average suggests 5000 and panic may see it come down to 4000. It seems unfathomable but that does not mean it'll not happen. Why Corbyn? Because he doesn't do fraud. And the city boys will not like that.

I agree though, be in a debt free position in the coming years. If you're mortgaged to the gilt then consider fixing for 20 years or selling and finding something more manageable.

It'll be interesting to see how the UK copes with it's debt and international lenders. I'd stay away from bonds, do not invest in them. Take what you have and put it elsewhere.

Double top.. it's screaming reversal. Down down down to China town.

I genuinely laugh out loud when I see graphs with entirely random lines drawn on them by posters on this forum. The cryptocurrency thread is full of hilariously drawn lines. People see patterns where none exist.

Forget graphical lines and instead use common sense: the financial crash of 2007/8 has seen the wealth inequality progress to such detrimental levels that the poorer have became poorer in developed countries. Banks have been at the same old games of 2007:8, of which just a few compound house dominoes contributed to the last crash. I was surprised just how blasé they have been, straight back into the style of the previous fifteen years.

It would be a real shame to see the complicit media blame Corbyn for something not his party nor ethos' fault. Neoliberal policies that encourage mass never ending consumer debt were never going to end well. But hey, whatever gets the stock market higher and provides the illusion of wealth to a reasonably high percentage of the population.