• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Anyone else chuckle at the irony of this comment?

Please share /
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Rearden Metal View Post
      No. This thread is just a virtual padded cell with some lunatic babbling inanely in it.

There's a much better share discussion thread in Accounting that isn't polluted by his ramblings.
      I ask myself why those that complain follow threads I start?

Talk about inane.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

US Markets just had one hell of a wobble.

Comment

Saw that too! Alarms on my TV account lightening up like a Christmas tree.

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
            US Markets just had one hell of a wobble.
            Not sure investors are keen that Trump is out of hospital
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Saw that too! Alarms on my TV account lightening up like a Christmas tree.
              Trump tweeted he was stopping stimulus talks till after the election.

The guy is dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
                Trump tweeted he was stopping stimulus talks till after the election.

The guy is dangerous.
                He's also overridden the FDA to fast track an untested vaccine out prior to the election date .... this went down like a bag of sick in most quarters.
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

"Infected Don seems to be doing his very best to lose this election by a margin. Open goal for Biden to promise stimulus on hour one of his presidency."

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    "Infected Don seems to be doing his very best to lose this election by a margin. Open goal for Biden to promise stimulus on hour one of his presidency."
                    Democrats were already after a larger stimulus package than the white house.

I’m buying into any drops. Can’t see Trump winning. The guy is out of control and desperate.

When JFK died, the stock exchange dropped 3%, then recovered.

Trump gets covid, tweets some rubbish, and its not far away. Everyone knows stimulus is coming. Games.
                    Last edited by BABABlackSheep; 6 October 2020, 20:10.

Comment

Anyone who just piled into the US stock markets will be like now.
                      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Working...
                      X