• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
    ..and of course you have absolutely zero proof of any of this?

Hungry kids, but you’re gambling £250,000-£300,000 away with a PUT and millions in Stellar crypto.

..anyway Whorty, I’m up 0.5% today
    0.5% a day ..... I dream of that

To be honest, I'd be happy with that every few weeks .... over 15 or so years that would be a lovely return
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      No wonder they're hungry. Poopsies feed them imaginary food he's bought with his imaginary crypto. Let's hope they're imaginary kids for the full Walter Mitty effect.
      Just you remember that.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

..and of course you have absolutely zero proof of any of this? .
        It's there in the blockchain for all to see - there's no hiding it. Unlike these centralised fiat ledgers that can be altered if you know people.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          It's there in the blockchain for all to see - there's no hiding it. Unlike these centralised fiat ledgers that can be altered if you know people.
          If its all true. You’re like a lotto winner coming onto a gambling site and telling everyone what numbers they should choose the following week.

Comment

Want to provide a linky? I have no idea how to look up anything blockchain related so I could learn something useful.

Comment

If its all true. You’re like a lotto winner coming onto a gambling site and telling everyone what numbers they should choose the following week.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                Want to provide a linky? I have no idea how to look up anything blockchain related so I could learn something useful.
                Ethereum (ETH) Blockchain Explorer

Comment

Given the original question was how can you prove you have millions here, how would I use this to look up your investment? Assuming you want to prove your numbers.

All looks a bit confusing to me.

Comment

Any views on the Japanese stock market?

Warren Buffett’s Hathaway invested $6 Billion the other day so he’s seeing something.

I’ve got a small % portfolio exposure to smaller Japanese companies via BGS.L and its been doing well recently.
                    Been exactly a month since I posted this and my IT has risen 22%.

Held it for a long time now, mainly because in a troublesome market, its performed amazingly well over the years. I figured with Japan doing so well vs covid and a new prime minster coming in, plus Buffett investing(even if a hedge against the dollar), it looks a good time for a bit more exposure.

Anyway, again, no TA, Scooter might show me a graph that says it’s going to crash soon, but this is my luxury holding. If fundamentals change, I’ll sell.

Comment

And FTSE 100 is back above 6000. Which is great news for Pooper as it's going to test the Fibonacci ascending triangle resistance breakout extension support line, before retrenching to 4500.

Comment

Working...
                      X