stock market crash stock market crash - Page 377
Page 377 of 471 FirstFirst ... 277327367375376377378379387427 ... LastLast
Posts 3,761 to 3,770 of 4707
  1. #3761

    I live on CUK

    scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

    scooterscot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain
    Posts
    22,509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    Just like day traders ..... just saying
    3 - 6 trades per year is all you need do to be a successful swing trader.

    Buy oversold sell overbought - it's that simple, if you can keep it simple.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

  2. #3762

    I live on CUK

    scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

    scooterscot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain
    Posts
    22,509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
    At least his AMD calls were 100% spot on, must have made a fortune shorting that failing stock.
    Let's put this to bed once and for all. The object of charting is to ride the wave, not time the tops or bottoms..

    Using my mentor's strategy I'd have bought as label at the orange column (this is my own scripting by the by for the colour to make it easier for me to identify the ideal conditions) and sold at the green, $60

    I would have made a return of 2700%

    However you're quailing over the loss of an extra 50% @ $90 - isn't that ridiculous?

    You can see the method did not get the bottom perfectly, it went lower and as we all know I did not get the top. Who cares - we've made 2700% !!

    My goodness -

    These same orange columns / oversold conditions have appeared with Lloyds and Pearson - you've been all given a gift horse and you're asking me for dental records!




    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

  3. #3763

    I live on CUK

    scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

    scooterscot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain
    Posts
    22,509

    Default Pearson

    Honestly folks, if by the end of the month that candle for Pearson still looks like it does on this 2-month chart it'll be the same as AMD @ $2 a few years ago.

    Should be invoicing for this.



    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

  4. #3764

    Fingers like lightning

    TheGreenBastard is NOT a disguised employee

    TheGreenBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    Let's put this to bed once and for all. The object of charting is to ride the wave, not time the tops or bottoms..

    Using my mentor's strategy I'd have bought as label at the orange column (this is my own scripting by the by for the colour to make it easier for me to identify the ideal conditions) and sold at the green, $60

    I would have made a return of 2700%

    However you're quailing over the loss of an extra 50% @ $90 - isn't that ridiculous?

    You can see the method did not get the bottom perfectly, it went lower and as we all know I did not get the top. Who cares - we've made 2700% !!

    My goodness -

    These same orange columns / oversold conditions have appeared with Lloyds and Pearson - you've been all given a gift horse and you're asking me for dental records!

    You're legitimately delusional. Routinely and massively wrong regarding AMD, defending your position, after the fact with a new narrative where you attempt to spin the collosal home goal of calling wrong, time after time. You're a bonafide mental midget.

  5. #3765

    I live on CUK

    scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

    scooterscot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain
    Posts
    22,509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
    You're legitimately delusional. Routinely and massively wrong regarding AMD, defending your position, after the fact with a new narrative where you attempt to spin the collosal home goal of calling wrong, time after time. You're a bonafide mental midget.

    I like that.

    Just like a midget at a urinal, you lot keep me on my toes.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

  6. #3766

    Godlike

    Whorty - scorchio!

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    5,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
    You're legitimately delusional. Routinely and massively wrong regarding AMD, defending your position, after the fact with a new narrative where you attempt to spin the collosal home goal of calling wrong, time after time. You're a bonafide mental midget.
    Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    Looks like they might rally up to $30 to form a double top. If you're still hoping for more after that... that's called greed.

    You're not wrong TGB .... back in Dec 2018 Scooty's TA called AMD maxing out at $30 (it was about $18 at the time). It's sitting at $83 today. As always he couldn't have been more wrong. Thankfully no one on here listens to him so nothing lost.

    Oh, and Scooty, before you say "but I did say it would rise", don't bother as ATW and others had already called the rise, you was merely adding your flawed narrative.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

  7. #3767

    Godlike

    Whorty - scorchio!

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    5,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    You're not wrong TGB .... back in Dec 2018 Scooty's TA called AMD maxing out at $30 (it was about $18 at the time). It's sitting at $83 today. As always he couldn't have been more wrong. Thankfully no one on here listens to him so nothing lost.

    Oh, and Scooty, before you say "but I did say it would rise", don't bother as ATW and others had already called the rise, you was merely adding your flawed narrative.
    Followed by this a couple of days later in Dec 2018. Really couldn't have been more wrong if you'd tried.

    Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    Bullish pattern failed in the last few days, now turned bearish. $6 target price. It stops at $15 first for a wee while, if it stays there its defo going to $6.

    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

  8. #3768

    I live on CUK

    scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

    scooterscot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain
    Posts
    22,509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    You're not wrong TGB .... back in Dec 2018 Scooty's TA called AMD maxing out at $30 (it was about $18 at the time). It's sitting at $83 today. As always he couldn't have been more wrong. Thankfully no one on here listens to him so nothing lost.

    Oh, and Scooty, before you say "but I did say it would rise", don't bother as ATW and others had already called the rise, you was merely adding your flawed narrative.
    Read my post!

    *might* I said.

    Good grief you people - it is not a prophecy, it's a prediction based on probability. As with every prediction you act accordingly when new information becomes available.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

  9. #3769

    Fingers like lightning

    BABABlackSheep has more data than eek


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    3 - 6 trades per year is all you need do to be a successful swing trader.

    Buy oversold sell overbought - it's that simple, if you can keep it simple.
    Not buying this.

    Only way for a swing trader to only have 3-6 trades a year and make money is if they put 100% of their equity into every trade. That’s going to end well.

    I think it’s time for you to come clean on the FTSE Put Option now. Come on, you were happy to tell us about it. What’s the latest? I’ll show you mine if you show me yours

  10. #3770

    Contractor Among Contractors

    Paralytic is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
    I think it’s time for you to come clean on the FTSE Put Option now. Come on, you were happy to tell us about it. What’s the latest? I’ll show you mine if you show me yours

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •