stock market crash stock market crash - Page 380
Page 380 of 464 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390430 ... LastLast
Posts 3,791 to 3,800 of 4637

Super poster

_V_ - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    Same here. If he's anything, in real life, like his persona here, his missus must be a saint.
    I'm pretty sure he live alone in his mum's basement.
    You above all people should know probabilisitic analysis is a stochastic process of independent of deterministic variables subject to constant change....

Fingers like lightning

BABABlackSheep has more data than eek

Quote Originally Posted by _V_ View Post
    When I first started reading the original poster's threads here, I had this mental image of him being very young, somewhat idealistic, naïve and immature.

Then someone posted a link to some social media trading website for amateurs, where there is a photo of a grown up on a ski slope.

This was quite surprising, that an adult is posting this childish nonsense. Therefore I have concluded everything they post is a type of wind-up of the regulars here, they must be getting a lot of laughs with people believing this giant options trade for example. Nicely done trolling.
    I’ll explain why I think the put option is actually real...

People jumped on this $250,000 option business as a laugh.

Firstly, I actually read what he posted at the time, and he said if it drops to 4500 he would make $250,000.

He would then have had the option to sell the shares at the time the option to buy was placed say 6000 and profited the massive difference.

Therefore, its actually possible its true.

Fingers like lightning

TheGreenBastard is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
    I’ll explain why I think the put option is actually real...

People jumped on this $250,000 option business as a laugh.

Firstly, I actually read what he posted at the time, and he said if it drops to 4500 he would make $250,000.

He would then have had the option to sell the shares at the time the option to buy was placed say 6000 and profited the massive difference.

Therefore, its actually possible its true.
    You don't prescribe to Occam's razor?

In the context of the delusion, arrogance, continual displays of lack of knowledge, countless times his "learned study" has proven massively incorrect (AMD, crypto), the continual change of narrative and 100% absence of evidence - you think the put is real?

Contractor Among Contractors

DealorNoDeal is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
    You don't prescribe to Occam's razor?

In the context of the delusion, arrogance, continual displays of lack of knowledge, countless times his "learned study" has proven massively incorrect (AMD, crypto), the continual change of narrative and 100% absence of evidence - you think the put is real?
    Whether it's real, or not, makes no difference. Come the end of November, if the FTSE hasn't crashed...

If it's real, he'll look like a fool for blowing $250k.

On the other hand, if he turns round and says he made it up, it will be confirmation that he's totally FOS.
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Godlike

Whorty - scorchio!

Whether it's real, or not, makes no difference. Come the end of November, if the FTSE hasn't crashed...

On the other hand, if he turns round and says he made it up, it will be confirmation that he's totally FOS.
    For someone so wrong with AMD I'm surprised* that he's so cocksure of his 'abilities' that he will risk £250k on the FTSE dropping so much. Let's hope his wife is forgiving!

* I know, I shouldn't be surprised given his arrogance
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

My post count is Majestic

northernladuk has reached the peak. Play again?

No doubt scoots will post something else about stocks but who the hell does he think is listening? Who is his audience for all this fantasy now? Pages and pages of comments about his delusional arrogance, mistakes and lies but continues to post.
    Why would someone continue to do that?
    That can't be right surely?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Contractor Among Contractors

Paralytic is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    There's been more buyer than sellers, that is why price goes up. That's how market work. HTH.
    For every buyer there's a seller. Learn the difference between a buy/sell order and an actual buy/sell. HTH.

I live on CUK

Old Greg is always on top

When did it become end of November? Wasn't it October at one point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

Super poster

_V_ - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    When did it become end of November? Wasn't it October at one point.
    That was my understanding. Options are not rolled, they expire in the money or worthless. I think if this pretend options trade is real, the money is as good as gone already.
    You above all people should know probabilisitic analysis is a stochastic process of independent of deterministic variables subject to constant change....

I live on CUK

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Save your energy, its fake it doesn't exist.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain