stock market crash stock market crash - Page 398
Page 398 of 468 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400408448 ... LastLast
Posts 3,971 to 3,980 of 4677

Fingers like lightning

BABABlackSheep has more data than eek

Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    Lloyds up now 17% since call - Yet there is no evidence to support the bottom was in.

This is the emotion part that is super difficult. TA is not easy.

Looks that way. You missed your lloyds entry point by 0.98p or so, and missed out on 12-15% Profit.

You backed Pearson as looking to break upwards, ignoring bad figures, new ceo, short positions, and continuing covid hitting text book and exam centre sales. Guess what.. its still tanking today.

You given any thoughts to maybe not relying on TA?

My post count is Majestic

northernladuk has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
    Looks that way. You missed your lloyds entry point by 0.98p or so, and missed out on 12-15% Profit.

You backed Pearson as looking to break upwards, ignoring bad figures, new ceo, short positions, and continuing covid hitting text book and exam centre sales. Guess what.. its still tanking today.

But he's in for the long run.. he won't say exactly when but it will keep extending and extending until it makes a measly profit and he'll be able to come back and gloat.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Godlike

Whorty - scorchio!

To be fair to Scooty, he doesn't lose on more than 6 trades a year.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

My post count is Majestic

AtW is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    To be fair to Scooty, he doesn't lose on more than 6 trades a year.
    His 6 trades are buys, so he never loses

I live on CUK

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Did not miss anything - the chances of further downside were equal to upside, that is no trade at all. Got to wait for a indication bottoming. Have studied the Lloyds chart for a number of hours now, it's an excellent long trade for as long as there is confirmation of reversal. Would you have bet £100k+ without that confirmation? If you did you'd be taking a unnecessary risk.

On Pearson, RSI was at 30! There's no way this is a bad trade. The probability of upside in the months ahead is excellent. You can't focus on daily price movements with stocks - it is poison.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Fingers like lightning

BABABlackSheep has more data than eek

Did not miss anything - the chances of further downside were equal to upside, that is no trade at all. Got to wait for a indication bottoming. Have studied the Lloyds chart for a number of hours now, it's an excellent long trade for as long as there is confirmation of reversal. Would you have bet £100k+ without that confirmation? If you did you'd be taking a unnecessary risk.

On Pearson, RSI was at 30! There's no way this is a bad trade. The probability of upside in the months ahead is excellent. You can't focus on daily price movements with stocks - it is poison.

Not even sure how I can answer this. Oh well. Tell us your position when you eventually take one.
    Last edited by BABABlackSheep; 23rd October 2020 at 22:53.

Contractor Among Contractors

DealorNoDeal is NOT a disguised employee

Not even sure how I can answer this. Oh well. Tell us your position when you eventually take one.
    You have to give it to him. He certainly has self-belief.

Yes, I know, it's really self-delusion but he seems comfortable with it.
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

I live on CUK

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

First they ignore you - check

Then they laugh at you - check

Then they fight you - in progress...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Godlike

Whorty - scorchio!

First they ignore you - check

Then they laugh at you - check

Then they fight you - in progress...
    We don't ignore you fella, but we do laugh at you. That's because you're delusional.

We don't fight you either as that would be cruel and one-sided. Be like taking candy from a toddler

You're wrong on your calls 9 times out of 10. And yet you think you're some kind of investment guru. It's hilarious.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Super poster

_V_ - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    We don't ignore you fella, but we do laugh at you. That's because you're delusional.

We don't fight you either as that would be cruel and one-sided. Be like taking candy from a toddler

You're wrong on your calls 9 times out of 10. And yet you think you're some kind of investment guru. It's hilarious.
    With this level of self belief, coupled with this level of ineptitude and closed mindedness, a bright future awaits in some mid range permie management job somewhere.
    I design idiot proof software. Trouble is, they keep making better idiots.