• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
    Have you actually been in a position where you've actually been able to say other (Centrica aside, but then the that increase was just a wider market move and you since admitted you got even more emotional than normal with that trade).

A more accurate summation of your posts is "I could have told you so".

Did you get that from Gandhi too?
    The funny thing is that I posted my buy at 283, its now 267. I think its a bit early for the non day-trader to be crowing about a massive loss for me.

I also bought Square at the same time(same amount), and that’s crashed as well, but again, I’m not worried.

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
      The funny thing is that I posted my buy at 283, its now 267. I think its a bit early for the non day-trader to be crowing about a massive loss for me.

I also bought Square at the same time(same amount), and that’s crashed as well, but again, I’m not worried.
      it’s not its

“it’s” is “it is”

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        it’s not its

“it’s” is “it is”
        If you are going to correct people, do so correctly: "it's" isn't "it is"; "it's" is a contraction of "it is".

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          If you are going to correct people, do so correctly: "it's" isn't "it is"; "it's" is a contraction of "it is".
          Its ok as it’s

Comment

I also bought Square at the same time(same amount), and that’s crashed as well, but again, I’m not worried

Well you should be worried. You bought into the 'peak' of the market (green column). Stochastic RSI is crossing down 80 on the 10-day. You're about to lose 50% of your investment. Buy low, sell high - that's the right way round.

Hope no one has taken your trading/investing advice... awe I'm just toying with you.

Lloyds and Pearson though,

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Well you should be worried. You bought into the 'peak' of the market (green column). Stochastic RSI is crossing down 80 on the 10-day. You're about to lose 50% of your investment. Buy low, sell high - that's the right way round.

Hope no one has taken your trading/investing advice... awe I'm just toying with you.

Lloyds and Pearson though,

OMG..seriously bored now.

Who cares. Square up 5% today so far, Pearson down 1.6%, BABA treading water...I couldn’t give a flying.

Buy investments because you think they are good investment opportunities, or buy them because a graph tells you.

I’m actually really interested in the chart stuff, but you’re a fantasy trader who has a 450+ page thread demonstrating how useless you are, and how 99% of people need to avoid using charts to trade.

Take actual positions, show us a chart by all means, tell us when you buy(on the day), and when you sell(on the day), and come back in 3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                it’s not its

“it’s” is “it is”
                Something about tits?

Comment

OMG..seriously bored now.

Who cares. Square up 5% today so far, Pearson down 1.6%, BABA treading water...I couldn’t give a flying.

Buy investments because you think they are good investment opportunities, or buy them because a graph tells you.

I’m actually really interested in the chart stuff, but you’re a fantasy trader who has a 450+ page thread demonstrating how useless you are, and how 99% of people need to avoid using charts to trade.

Take actual positions, show us a chart by all means, tell us when you buy(on the day), and when you sell(on the day), and come back in 3 months.

Emotions are a money killer.

Look at page one of this thread and tell me it's wrong. If you believe that, it is an entirely emotion response.

PS: I'm not a trader.

PSS: It is impossible to take a position on a given day with a portfolio of a certain size, I hope one day you know why.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Comment

does someone know why pfizer share is not flying after vaccine news?

Comment

Working...
                      X