• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you close to retirement?

If you're close to retirement you may want to watch Raoul Pal's video on how 'How Unfunded Pensions Will Destroy Your Retirement' as a matter of urgency.

Am a subscriber of RV (and it's no cheap), and it is amazing they've made this public, don't ignore this awesome advice.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

4 years of bear market ahead captain

Stochastic RSI crossing down on the monthly chart - possibly one of the strongest indicators out there when it comes to identifying an oncoming slaughter with price action diverging against bearish RSI.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

bollocks!

<insert lots of squiggly lines here>

Comment

Dow Jones records biggest points fall in history

Another £20K gone from your pension fund

Don’t worry just a blip some will say

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            If you're close to retirement you may want to watch Raoul Pal's video on how 'How Unfunded Pensions Will Destroy Your Retirement' as a matter of urgency.

Am a subscriber of RV (and it's no cheap), and it is amazing they've made this public, don't ignore this awesome advice.

Thanks for the share, very interesting. Got me thinking about long term plans for my pension.
            Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Awesome. Well worth a watch.

Comment

Do share the video with anyone you know retiring in the next few years.

As a subscriber I’ve mixed emotions on making such info public... the research is thorough yet without the jargon, which is what first attracted me to parting with the cash.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  bollocks!
                  Hold that thought.

Comment

Hold that thought.
                    As long as that's all he's holding.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Argh Brain bleach needed

Comment

Working...
                      X