• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is financial advice

Double top is confirmed on the S&P 500 - What is it with Septembers and Octobers?

The advice: Do not have debt or you'll get taken out by the up and coming 40% pullback.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

40% pullback

Oh - were you talking about Cryptos?

Comment

I've taken a screenshot! I'll have the last laugh. Actually I'll not be laughing, many folks will be struggling like nothing they've ever experienced.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          I've taken a screenshot! I'll have the last laugh. Actually I'll not be laughing, many folks will be struggling like nothing they've ever experienced.
          Wouldn't a 40% pullback take the S&P500 back to 2014, or a whisker below 2016's low?

Comment

Should not go lower than $1500 over the coming months. 95% of people will not take profits, however. They'll ride the crash down. Only a handful of people take profits, same in the Crypto space. They get greedy.

I think the correction will be sharp & fast too, not a gradual dip.

Comment

It's Corporal Jones' Investment Services again. Even you can't miss the overall direction of travel here scoots.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                It's Corporal Jones' Investment Services again. .
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  Even you can't miss the overall direction of travel here scoots.
                  Identifying the direction of travel 99% of us can do. Acting on it is something the 1% do.

In case you haven't already guessed, I'm part of the 1%.

Comment

Identifying the direction of travel 99% of us can do. Acting on it is something the 1% do.

In case you haven't already guessed, I'm part of the 1%.
                    If ever you find out you've got a terminal disease, let me know so that I can sell my shares in Tin Foil Hats Inc.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

screen shot taken -

Comment

Working...
                      X