• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Highland View Post

1) You know GBX is pence....... right?
    2) I'm talking about when all equities were going but a few days ago.. Remember, you were investing in commodities as equities were a joke, by buying Glencore equities.

Sweet god.

Oh so the date has changed has it... okay then.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Pooper is making quote does not appear to be present in the. “source” he provides.

Malicious post

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        Oh so the date has changed has it... okay then.
        Wait... so you didn't know GBX was pence and thought you'd be a smart arse? Bwahahahaha.

Holy moly - seriously, who's your broker?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Pooper is making quote does not appear to be present in the. “source” he provides.

Malicious post
          The quote was from a 2014 article.

I think he must've googled "HSBC bankrupt" in a panic and that's the first once that came up so c+p. Stunning stuff. haha.

Comment

the unit of measure is irrelevant not to mention a typo
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

The quote was from a 2014 article.

I think he must've googled "HSBC bankrupt" in a panic and that's the first once that came up so c+p. Stunning stuff. haha.
              So malicious post by Pooper, malicious misrepresentation

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                the unit of measure is irrelevant not to mention a typo
                "You paid £10 when it was trading at £2500? Impressive - seriously, who is your broker?" Glad I caught it before you try to edit (again).

Comment

Malicious post

Google you lazy @£$ - do you own research. My sources are paid for.

By the rumour... HSBC is in trouble. That fact the herd does not know, that the virus business making all news is a gift horse for HSBC.

Comment

"You paid £10 when it was trading at £2500? Impressive - seriously, who is your broker?" Glad I caught it before you try to edit (again).
                    Right you are.

Comment

So malicious post by Pooper, malicious misrepresentation
                      Paid sources? How much is a sub to Red White and Kop?

HSBC Bank

Comment

Working...
                      X