• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another thread completely ruined by scooter and his me me me posts. Honestly just piss off and let other people talk. It's not all about you.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      And yer squiggly lines did not predict that?

Are you suggesting I should time the markets? That sounds like what you're suggesting, as I've often been accused of on here. Isn't this just evidence I'm not someone who tries to time the markets? So which is it?
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Another thread completely ruined by scooter and his me me me posts. Honestly just piss off and let other people talk. It's not all about you.
        Look who started the thread. I suggest you take your own advice.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Look who started the thread. I suggest you take your own advice.
          And here you still are 1300 posts in. Me me me.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            And here you still are 1300 posts in. Me me me.

Nortakuk -Since 2009 Posts 42,936

Scooterscot since 2005 - Posts 20,834

Keep digging - you've made a career out of it don't stop now.

Comment

Nortakuk -Since 2009 Posts 42,936

Scooterscot since 2005 - Posts 20,834

Keep digging - you've made a career out of it don't stop now.
              At least I gave you the opportunity to post more irrelevant statistics in one of your threads.

The fact a vast majority of your posts are in just a few of your own self serving threads kinda means the figures you posted are useless... As usual.
              Last edited by northernladuk; 18 April 2020, 21:22.

Comment

Relax guys, you're both as bad as each other.

Comment

Money brings up all sorts of emotions with everyone. You can't be emotional when trading, so sorry no sting.
                  I can't help but be emotional when trading... the thought of blowing my winnings on a juicy Greggs steak bake and double packet of yum-yums. Delish. I might even splurge a bit and have a side of sausage roll.

Down around £1.4k since buying in. Went in with more than what I advertised before, doesn't bother me a bit.
                  Do you think that Greggs will still be around when you break even?
                  ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
                  Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post

Do you think that Greggs will still be around when you break even?

I'd never be so cruel to my body!

Comment

Hey Pooper, if you want a foolproof way of making money, just short the stock of whichever company you are currently working for.

I can see this as a surefire winner.

Comment

Working...
                      X