• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Thanks for the advice..
    Please read my sig...

Comment

Centrica is not having a good day

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
        Centrica is having a contrarian day
        FTFY
        Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
          Centrica is not having a good day
          It seems to have found a little cliff to fall over (again!)

Hope Scooty sold when I told him to - hindsight proves that I was right
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

You know the rules! Get your crayons out.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Go'an, have a look at the mean price for AMD. It'll scare the poop out of you.

A big part of investing is knowing when to take some off the table. I'd at least take my original investment out whilst the price rides down. The news is poison.
              Hopefully he took his own advice, Centrica's mean price is converging to zero.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                You know the rules! Get your crayons out.
                I'll have to extract it from my left nostril first
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

tech shares are nearly back up to where they were before the mayhem
                  the world is fixed according to banksters

Comment

Another massive US fiscal stimulus on it's way and the next one is predicted to be $3-4trillion.

The market seems to be completely detached from reality. Forget a V shaped recovery, it'll look like √

I'm glad I didn't bail out so far but then again it could easily crash 30-40% if this virus spikes. I guess Germany is the one to watch as they're ahead of us.

Comment

The fact is that the economy will grow, because it dropped so much. What matters is whether it's growing. If it grows, stocks go up. Too many bears are overlooking this fact. Sure there'll be wobbles and corrections but the general direction is probably going to be up.

Traffic is more or less back to normal in Germany.
                      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X