• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Just nonsense, nothing meant by it. There was no action. Poor attempt at humour etc.
    So you just lied, again

Comment

Just nonsense, nothing meant by it. There was no action. Poor attempt at humour etc.
      Ok, care to explain the premise of the joke, as I can't quite see it?

But I fully expect a "told ya so" reference back to your post, should the FTSE fall to ~5500 any time the next 10 years, no doubt with you telling us how much you made on the "order".

Comment

Another red day for UKOG - had high expectations as today was the AGM but all they announced was another 600k placing and more dilution

Still waiting on that TR1.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          So you just lied, again
          You remember that. All lies. Never advice.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
            Ok, care to explain the premise of the joke, as I can't quite see it?

But I fully expect a "told ya so" reference back to your post, should the FTSE fall to ~5500 any time the next 10 years, no doubt with you telling us how much you made on the "order".

I did tell you so. Right here:

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ket-crash.html

After a while I just give up.. see signature for details.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

You remember that. All lies. Never advice.
              Advice and lies are not mutually exclusive - in fact very likely be the same in financial matters

Comment

The mother of all crashes on the Dow Jones is not far away now...

Still ticked pink having cashed out a year ago now.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Advice and lies are not mutually exclusive - in fact very likely be the same in financial matters

Can we go with the accounting term, true & fair instead?

Comment

Can we go with the accounting term, true & fair instead?
                    How about no, Scott?

Comment

I did tell you so. Right here:

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ket-crash.html

After a while I just give up.. see signature for details.
                      This was in Feb 2018. The Dow was at ~24,500 at that time. It is higher than that today, even after the Covid crash.

Comment

Working...
                      X