• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    And your plan / strategy is based on squiggles and brain farts?
    If you say so.

I have a strategy. A strategy the considers risk, takes profits when overbought, a diversified portfolio. Results from previous last ~20 trades:

136%
    128%
    168%
    267%
    151%
    248%
    128%
    119%
    117%
    144%
    112%
    135%
    112%
    168%
    212%
    127%
    135%
    127%
    205%
    107%
    157%
    116%
    119%
    244%
    176%
    144%
    124%
    199%
    110%

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      If you say so.

I have a strategy. A strategy the considers risk, takes profits when overbought, a diversified portfolio. Results from previous last ~20 trades:

136%
      128%
      168%
      267%
      151%
      248%
      128%
      119%
      117%
      144%
      112%
      135%
      112%
      168%
      212%
      127%
      135%
      127%
      205%
      107%
      157%
      116%
      119%
      244%
      176%
      144%
      124%
      199%
      110%

I honestly think you're either the greatest trader known to mankind, or a bulltuliper.

Comment

All true.

And I'll tell you it's not easy either. Buy low sell high, simple right? ~98% of folks can't do it.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

If you say so.

What max % of your capital do you put on any one trade? (By which I mean, if your capital was £1m, £10k would be 1%)

For example, what % did you put on the x3 short btc?
          Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Pooper is probably self dealing to create an illusion of master trader

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
              What max % of your capital do you put on any one trade? (By which I mean, if your capital was £1m, £10k would be 1%)

For example, what % did you put on the x3 short btc?
              For both spot and leverage never more than 5%. Normally 3%. Try to keep 40% in cash.

Investing is a marathon, not a race, as my tutor taught me.

Comment

If you say so.

136%
                128%
                168%
                267%
                151%
                248%
                128%
                119%
                117%
                144%
                112%
                135%
                112%
                168%
                212%
                127%
                135%
                127%
                205%
                107%
                157%
                116%
                119%
                244%
                176%
                144%
                124%
                199%
                110%

where is the list of your losses. I bet it will be longer than this

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
                  I honestly think you're either the greatest trader known to mankind, or a bulltuliper.
                  He just didn't list the 2000 duds he's bought over the same timeframe because he's still waiting to sell them high.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                    Poopers got strategy - don’t sell at a loss, which is why he says it’s a marathon

btw Pooper - the original marathon runner died after delivering the message

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                      Don't have any yet. Don't sell losses, makes no sense. Why do people sell at a loss? That's capitulation... I only do win.

Comment

Working...
                      X