• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    I tell you something else - which resulted in my taking the course to educate myself.. when I was on here giving Stellar away for free some years ago, at that time I saw my net worth climb to multiple millions. I thought this was a one ticket, I thought the moon. How wrong I was. I did not realise I had won. When you enter mania phases of a bull cycle the psychology changes somewhat, much like we're seeing in the stock market right now. So after that time I decided to study. Months of study full time.

The returns posted are indeed real since educating myself and I feel all the calmer for it knowing there's a strategy in place.
    A strategy where the losses > wins.

I could buy randomly 10 stocks every day and at the end of the day sell every one that is in profit.

This means, every day "I'm 100% right" and everyday I make a profit, never lose money.

Why didn't I see this before!!!! SO EASY

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
      Got to give scooter some credit. For a troll, he's unusually adept at playing the long game.

(although his trolling reminds me of those people who only ever post their winning betting slips to their social media accounts)
      Only here he does not even post any concrete proof that it’s not all his fantasy

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

I could buy randomly 10 stocks every day and at the end of the day sell every one that is in profit.

This means, every day "I'm 100% right" and everyday I make a profit, never lose money.

You’ve saved yourself months of study - only on CUK

Comment

See - you can't even tell people the real. So you've got to fiddle. What's the point.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Wasn't there a scam around this, where the "winners" would then be used as evidence to get suckers to sign up to their share "advice" service?

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              See - you can't even tell people the real. So you've got to fiddle. What's the point.
              If you want to be transparent, post up all your current positions, both those in the red and black - no need for totals - just percentage of your net worth will do.

Posting up a list of 20 winners is just putting yourself out there for mockery.

Comment

If you want to be transparent, post up all your current positions, both those in the red and black - no need for totals - just percentage of your net worth will do.

Posting up a list of 20 winners is just putting yourself out there for mockery.
                And you think if he is transparent he won’t be mocked even more?

Pooper is like that homeless guy in Life Stinks who thinks he is a millionaire

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=apasYYh6nEA

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  And you think if he is transparent he won’t be mocked even more?
                  Shhhh. It's a trap

Comment

And then weep yourself to sleep each night into your filthy Thistle Hotel Heathrow pillow case.

Comment

Wasn't there a scam around this, where the "winners" would then be used as evidence to get suckers to sign up to their share "advice" service?
                      It’s only a scam if not authorised by FCA - otherwise it is a legit business model

HTH

Comment

Working...
                      X