• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

I said market (as a UK citizen, specifically the UK stock market), you posted a graph of US Federal Assets. If your graph actually supported your argument I'd say "nice deflection" ...

You really are an idiot who has no idea what he's talking about.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Wall Street stocks seal best quarter since 1998

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

Mods maybe need to edit Poopers first post and add maybe monthly reports of endless stock market growth, driven bigly by beautiful AMD shares

Comment

Scoots, you still holding that 3x short btc?

Remind me, are you in it for a 5-figure or a 6-figure dollar amount?
        Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post

He moved way past your pathetic fiat “money”

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            I said market (as a UK citizen, specifically the UK stock market), you posted a graph of US Federal Assets. If your graph actually supported your argument I'd say "nice deflection" ...

You really are an idiot who has no idea what he's talking about.

You said the stock market has been relatively stable. You know that's not true, so I called you out. The stock market has been reacting to the FED printing like a junkie on free crack.

BP, which a number of UK pensions depend fell almost 60% since the start of the year. Is that what you call stable?

A few month ago I recall saying for the FTSE to drop that low we'd have to see some major names disappearing off UK plc. Suggested BP, their debts put them on a knife edge, was laughed out the room. HSBC I'm watching you...

BP agrees $5bn sale of petrochemicals business to Ineos

The CEO said they were aiming for a carbon neural business by 2050, I'll wager they'll achieve that by 2021

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

It's on Ethereum, not BTC, but by proxy it is dependent on BTC performance too. Was 5 but have increased it to 6.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

And yesterday evening I got a strong signal I might be on the home straight - the monthly candle closed bearish and under resistance. As did the 3-month candle. So July is bearish, but afterwards we're all good, I'll be long for sure, maybe even 3x on leverage - we'll see.

Comment

That strong signal is from Uranus

Comment

Charming.

Comment

He'll tell you in a few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                      X