• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The more it crashes the bigger the opportunity to buy on the dip - free money basically, buy buy buy!

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Gwd I'm being ripped a new one for now not calling the hour of the main event.

In June UK FTSE 100 crashed almost 10%.
      No it didn't. These are the FTSE100 numbers at start and end of June 2020.

June 1st : 6166
      July 1st : 6157

During June the FTSE 100 dropped by 9 points. I'll let you work out the fraction of a % that this derives

Why do you feel the need to lie and make up numbers?
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

You need to read the sentence again. "In June UK FTSE 100 crashed almost 10%." I did not say 'for' the month.. etc.

The crash during June is quite clear to see. Chances are if you put money into the market during this month you'd have less today.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          You need to read the sentence again. "In June UK FTSE 100 crashed almost 10%." I did not say 'for' the month.. etc.

The crash during June is quite clear to see. Chances are if you put money into the market during this month you'd have less today.
          What absolute codswallop. If it 'crashed' 10%, and it started at the same position it finished at, then it must have also 'soared' about 10% too in June

FFS, you really are desperate to try and prove your narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            What absolute BALDERDASH. If it 'crashed' 10%, and it started at the same position it finished at, then it must have also 'soared' about 10% too in June

FFS, you really are desperate to try and prove your narrative.
            ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              ftfy

Too posh for me

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                Too posh for me
                try 'utter pish' then.
                good weedgie stuff.

hth

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  try 'utter pish' then.
                  good weedgie stuff.

hth

Comment

You two, get a room.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

AYGTF bawbag

Comment

Working...
                      X