• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doom for everyone!
    Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
      Doom for everyone!
      Seems only doom for Scooty. Whilst he's be calling a crash and losing money, I've made a 20% profit on the stock markets since late March (wife has made 24%, but then she's way smarter than me!)

He needs a better graph.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        Seems only doom for Scooty. Whilst he's be calling a crash and losing money, I've made a 20% profit on the stock markets since late March (wife has made 24%, but then she's way smarter than me!)

He needs a better graph.
        He's gonna learn the hard way, he won't listen to anyone unless they are peddling the "end of the dollar / debt collapse / zombie apocalypse" crap.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          He's gonna learn the hard way, he won't listen to anyone unless they are peddling the "end of the dollar / debt collapse / zombie apocalypse" crap.
          Imminent zombie apocalypse is not real?

Comment

Leverage, margin trading, short selling and all sort of derivatives should be strictly verbotten - all dirty spekulants should be given a manual job in their local “traktor” factory

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Leverage, margin trading, short selling and all sort of derivatives should be strictly verbotten - all dirty spekulants should be given a manual job in their local “traktor” factory
              He's young and naive, and trading on emotion (losses? I aint got no losses!). He'll hopefully learn and have time to recover if his luck runs out.

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
                He's young and naive, and trading on emotion (losses? I aint got no losses!). He'll hopefully learn and have time to recover if his luck runs out.
                You forgot the arrogant bit - he thinks because he did a course, and has had some profits in a growing market, that he knows everything. I too hope he learns and doesn't get too far behind the curve, but at the moment I fear his emotions are not letting him see the reality of his situation.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Imminent zombie apocalypse is not real?
                  Oh, it's real my friend. DP is lulling you into a false sense of security so that you don't prepare properly ... then he'll have a chance to escape whilst the zombies are munching on your brain

Comment

I'm feeling the love.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                      I'm feeling the love.
                      I think most people here genuinely want to help you and feel for you. I don't think anyone wants to see you lose the shirt off your back, but you are at risk of that if you keep trying to gamble bigger to offset loses (again, i refer to Nick Leeson).

Comment

Working...
                      X