• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    It is literally the boiler room.
    Scootie in his "boiler room".

Comment

But influencers argue that their signals stop short of providing financial advice and do not break the law.
      I'd put money on it that Scooty has been on one of these courses .... he certainly has the patter down to a 't'
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Sell me this pen...
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Sell me this pen...
          It has magic chart drawing powers.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            It has magic chart drawing powers.
            Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

I don't have much time for so-called "experts" but I think this guy is one of the not so bad ones.

Of course he could be dead wrong.

Vermeulen's View: Is This the End of a Euphoric Bubble?

"You can invest in almost anything and make money. You could stand on the corner and sell empty cardboard boxes for $400 all day long because someone thought they could 'flip them' for $800 to the next person that walked by. This euphoria phase is a 'self-feeding frenzy' that improperly validates very destructive behavior."

"Now, we’re warning that this current parabolic upside price trend near the end of the second quarter of 2020 could be a massive setup for one of the biggest 'revaluation' events we’ve seen since 1999~2000 (the last big bubble)."

"Our researchers believe a shift away from the global financial speculation that has driven a total global asset bubble over the past 8+ years will suddenly shift away from wild speculative euphoria and quickly transition into the realization phase of 'uh oh, what have we done'."

"Why do you think gold has rallied to levels near $1800 over the past 4+ years? A certain segment of global investors has already had their 'uh oh' moment."
              Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                I don't have much time for so-called "experts" but I think this guy is one of the not so bad ones.

Of course he could be dead wrong.

Vermeulen's View: Is This the End of a Euphoric Bubble?

"You can invest in almost anything and make money. You could stand on the corner and sell empty cardboard boxes for $400 all day long because someone thought they could 'flip them' for $800 to the next person that walked by. This euphoria phase is a 'self-feeding frenzy' that improperly validates very destructive behavior."

"Now, we’re warning that this current parabolic upside price trend near the end of the second quarter of 2020 could be a massive setup for one of the biggest 'revaluation' events we’ve seen since 1999~2000 (the last big bubble)."

"Our researchers believe a shift away from the global financial speculation that has driven a total global asset bubble over the past 8+ years will suddenly shift away from wild speculative euphoria and quickly transition into the realization phase of 'uh oh, what have we done'."

"Why do you think gold has rallied to levels near $1800 over the past 4+ years? A certain segment of global investors has already had their 'uh oh' moment."
                Nobody is going to buy an empty cardboard box. You're better off selling crypto-empty-cardboard-boxes. Someone will buy that.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                  Because China & Russia (largest accumulators of the shiny stuff in recent years) want to do business in the years ahead without the reserve status of the dollar. Simples.

They've already said as much, no one though is really listening.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

This time it’s different

Comment

Let's wait and see what next week brings when the earnings reports come out.

According to the bulls it has been an excellent quarter, profits are up and Tesla stock is cheap!

Comment

Working...
                      X