• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe Pooper did not try to short Tesla.

They could have made a TV series on Channel 4 about that - Naked Shorts.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Fill your boots!

If you read between the lines, the business of selling cars is loss making, but selling carbon credits.... that's the ticket laddie!

But wait... who is buying these when people are driving less? Never mind that tot - to the moon!
      as usual you are too late. Time to buy has long gone. Now people are taking profit

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        So you didn't buy when it was cheap, you missed out on huge profits, you didn't see it in your charts.

And now you are doing the "These people will get burned! Are they mad!" thing.

Unbelievable.

I don't buy into markets I don't understand. This company is making profits by selling carbon vouchers to other car companies. Companies that are reducing their production.

This business model is gonna hit the buffers hard.

Will just check the charts on this one... Ho-lee-feck - yes, short the sh$@£t out this.

Going to $1k quite soon. Double top divergence, you can bank on this signal.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
          as usual you are too late. Time to buy has long gone. Now people are taking profit
          I was being sarcashtic.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I don't buy into markets I don't understand. This company is making profits by selling carbon vouchers to other car companies. Companies that are reducing their production.

Will just check the charts on this one... Ho-lee-feck - yes, short the sh$@£t out this.

many people have been burnt shorting tesla. Never go against Elon.
            One tweet from him and it will go to the moon.

Comment

Forget Lambos!

HODL for Teslas!

We are all going to be rich!

This time next year Rodders!

Comment

Sounds like a no-brainer to put a highly leveraged short on it, to the tune of $1XXXXX?

(If you don't you prove your TA is bogus)

Comment

FTSE 100 -2% on openning

Woah....

Comment

Centrica spiked up 36% on opening, currently 25%

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      You'd have made just as much by sticking it in tracker funds. I have. My wife is up 24% We do this without a single graph

I don't get out of bed for 24%

50% - Maybe...

Comment

Working...
                      X