• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    So stock market will go even higher?
    there will be a stock market boom after covid-19 vaccination is started.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
      If vaccine is 90%+ effective and generates sterilising anti-bodies (thus preventing actual spread of the virus) then we'll go to the Moon.

A loaf of bread will be £10, but it's a small price to pay to keep rich people - richer.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
        It will crash as soon as it mutates and the vaccine is ineffective again the new strain.
        Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
          It will crash as soon as it mutates and the vaccine is ineffective again the new strain.
          No, it will go even higher because new stimulus would have to be even bigger

Comment

the likelihood of that happening is low as it has not changed much in the last 7-8 months
            i

Comment

Gold doing very well, not long until $600.

Comment

More likely that it is partially effective, and/or effective for a short timeframe.

Comment

FTSE is doing well today ... over 6100 now.

Can someone draw me a graph showing me how 6100 is lower than 4000?
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Turn autorotate off and spin your fancy monitor round 180 degrees. Easy...
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Look it's gonna crash okay? Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, maybe next month, maybe next year, maybe in five years time, maybe in ten years time,

BUT IT WILL CRASH!!!

Look, I just tell you what WILL HAPPEN. It don't time the market, so can't tell you when.

Comment

Working...
                      X