• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Look it's gonna crash okay? Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, maybe next month, maybe next year, maybe in five years time, maybe in ten years time,

BUT IT WILL CRASH!!!

Look, I just tell you what WILL HAPPEN. It don't time the market, so can't tell you when.

You called it!!!
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Look it's gonna crash okay? Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, maybe next month, maybe next year, maybe in five years time, maybe in ten years time,

BUT IT WILL CRASH!!!

Look, I just tell you what WILL HAPPEN. It don't time the market, so can't tell you when.

Unofficially, yes

Comment

What if it crashes, but still be above peak levels at the time Pooper predicted it?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          What if it crashes, but still be above peak levels at the time Pooper predicted it?
          He called it

Back at the start of this thread he was calling a crash to 4000, yet today he's claiming he called the 'crash' even though it's only dropped to 6000 (ok, 5400 at it's lowest) and even then only because of a near global shut down of economies

But yeah ..... he called it
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

HSBC's China problems aren't going away and there is no good plan B - CNN

Scootie was right, come back - all is forgiven!

Comment

Hargreaves Lansdown has reported a rise in annual profits after younger investors flocked to its platform to trade shares during the lockdown.

A total of 188,000 customers joined it in the year to the end of June, bringing with them £7.7 billion in net new business and swelling its client numbers to 1.4 million, the company said in its full-year results yesterday”

Young investors stuck at home are boost for Hargreaves Lansdown | Business | The Times

Time to sell??

Comment

Sold me CNA last week, 48% average profit

Thank you young investors!

Probably dip my toe back in if/when conditions allow.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  Sold me CNA last week, 48% average profit

Thank you young investors!

Probably dip my toe back in if/when conditions allow.
                  Got away with that by the skin of your teeth.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Pooper was right - it has begun

Kodak shares tank more than 40%

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      Got away with that by the skin of your teeth.

I took profits, nothing complicated. Remember, 97% of traders cannot do this. Are you part of the 3%?
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X