• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    I took profits, nothing complicated. Remember, 97% of traders cannot do this. Are you part of the 3%?
    you seem to make a lot of good bets. can i join your trading course.
    take my money

Comment

I took profits, nothing complicated. Remember, 97% of traders cannot do this. Are you part of the 3%?
      You only ever take profits because you never sell the remaining 97% of your investments that are under water

Comment

I see the FTSE is in negative free fall again today
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Fill yer boots eh? Or don't get caught by a fake out...

Below you can see price action was supported on the 50-day moving average and is now testing it as resistance. If it does not break through by the day's end, the bear market continues.

A lot of folk will see this rally as a confirmation of new up-trend and tomorrow they'll be

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Bellend
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Is the market pricing in more funny money following Trumps lead? Lots of white-collar job redundancies to be announced over the next few weeks.

I'm afraid Scoot might be right for once, it will be a telling week.
              Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
                Is the market pricing in more funny money following Trumps lead? Lots of white-collar job redundancies to be announced over the next few weeks.

I'm afraid Scoot might be right for once, it will be a telling week.
                He's bound to be eventually ..... he calls everything in all manner of directions, at least one of them has to be correct (even if 99 are incorrect )
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Go to the first page in the thread - you'd be poorer today. When it's not longer valid I'll say so.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Go to the first page in the thread - you'd be poorer today. When it's not longer valid I'll say so.

Comment

“ Wall Street stocks poised to open near all-time peak

Global equities boosted by vaccine hopes and optimism over further US fiscal stimulus”

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

Comment

Working...
                      X