• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
    Every Friday there is sell off . but after London market closes US markets will rise.
    seen this a thousand times. Not sure who buys late Friday evening. maybe Fed ?
    Me, down the Lamb Tavern ..... lovely pint of Young's
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      FTSE 100 - from top to bottom 9am until 11am it fell -4.12% recovering to -3.2%

It'll continue on Monday.

Sure it will.

I'll take your investment advice and I trust you have liability insurance to cover any claims against this and all other advice you have handed out to use 'free of charge' over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
        I'll take your investment advice and I trust you have liability insurance to cover any claims against this and all other advice you have handed out to use 'free of charge' over the years.
        You'll only suffer losses if you sell at a loss, and if you do so then you can't make a claim since you won't actually be following Poopers advice.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
          Sure it will.

It is not advice. Only an opinion.

Look at the chart again, that was a falling knife. No smart money is stupid enough to buy into that.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Still got me Put opened - have actually increased it!
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Still got me Put opened - have actually increased it!
              “Britain's economy on course for rapid recovery from coronavirus crisis” says Bank of England Boss.

Comment

Even the great Warren Buffet , who once said "Gold is a barbarous relic" is buying gold miner stocks now.

Comment

Look at the chart again, that was a falling knife. No smart money is stupid enough to buy into that.
                  We’d never accuse you of being “smart money”, poopie.

Comment

(Insert a raft of quotes with absolutes you keep posting. Buy now, sell it etc..)
                    Not surprised you can't tell the difference between the two though. You clearly don't think about your message or audience in the crap you post so it's to be expected you don't understand what's advice or opinion. It's all mixed up in you liking the sound of your own voice.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

It'll continue on Monday.

Comment

Working...
                      X