• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Kind of amusing to watch though.
    I'm left like this every time I read what he posts.

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
      I'm left like this every time I read what he posts.

That is class!

Comment

Make it stop. Please make it stop. It's worse than the Hasselhoff one.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Honestly you guys complain there's no charts posted for days / weeks on end. Then when one comes it is opened season. What gives?
          You really don't realise that the call for charts is taking the p!ss, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
            You really don't realise that the call for charts is taking the p!ss, do you?
            Time to start shorting?

Comment

I assumed it because in the Crypto trading thread you strarted you mentioned buying different coins and tokens almost every day? Is that not day trading, buying and selling on a daily basis?
              That would indicate he's putting his money where is mouth is and walking the talk... which he clearly isn't so it's just all hotair.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                That would indicate he's putting his money where is mouth is and walking the talk... which he clearly isn't so it's just all hotair.
                I've decided that since there is no useful information in this thread, only the amusement of mocking someone with some issues, I'm done reading and posting here.

Comment

Firstly you said it's not an investment. Now you say it's an awful investment. An awful investment is a type of investment. So you are saying it is both not an investment and an investment.

Top marks. I'm not disappointed.

What a pettifog!

Perhaps 'As an investment' would be better wording for you!
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Kind of amusing to watch though.
                    Kind of amusing to think someone has paid him to do analysis for them. There's desperate, and then there's paying Scooty for a graph and an explanation of why gold is not an investment

I do get now though why he keeps posting here .... he's trying to sell his services. Wouldn't be surprised if he posted on loads of different forums, targeting those forums where he thinks there are affluent people who he can get to part with their dosh.
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I've decided that since there is no useful information in this thread, only the amusement of mocking someone with some issues, I'm done reading and posting here.
                      We have an unbeliever!!! They warned us about the one who would come along and deny the stock market crash. We're doomed .... doomed ...... Burn the witch!!
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X