• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    If you were selling in September you were selling into a rising price until December. Here's the chart again ending in December at the best price from the best price in February 09, in GBP, the best you could have done from valley to peak was 31%.

Keep digging...

Look at the prices I posted. They represent the best I could have done if selling everything in Dec, not your chart. Minus trading and storage costs of course.

Try to stop being wrong every single time.
    Last edited by Old Greg; 17 September 2020, 17:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Look at the prices I posted. They represent the best I could have done if selling everything in Dec, not your chart. Minus trading and storage costs of course.

Try to stop being wrong every single time.

You picked / timed the dates to perfection? We're talking down to the day to get that 42%.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

You picked / timed the dates to perfection? We're talking down to the day to get that 42%.

Wrong again. Down to the day perfectly would be 52% minus costs. I made 42%. How do you get it wrong every time?

But I’m glad to see you’ve now stopped posting crappy charts to say it’s impossible and you’re now just saying you don’t believe it.

Are you still saying it was an awful investment / not an investment?

Comment

Wrong again. Down to the day perfectly would be 52% minus costs. I made 42%. How do you get it wrong every time?

But I’m glad to see you’ve now stopped posting crappy charts to say it’s impossible and you’re now just saying you don’t believe it.

Are you still saying it was an awful investment / not an investment?

Sniff sniff - nope still smelling it.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

No charts to back up your snivelling? Because you were keen to post them until I rebutted each one.

Comment

You're the Monty Python Black Knight aren't you? FFS, just hold your hand up occasionally and say you got it wrong. No-one will think you're any less of a coksniffer
              Last edited by oracleslave; 17 September 2020, 18:01. Reason: speling

Comment

Coming from you

Comment

What you're smelling there, scootie, is the horse manure that occupies the cavity between your ears.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                    What you're smelling there, scootie, is the horse manure that occupies the cavity between your ears.
                    Dog not horse. Horse manure has a use.

Comment

No charts to back up your snivelling? Because you were keen to post them until I rebutted each one.
                      He's jealous.

He's also confused how you can make a profit and you didn't even need to draw a graph. How very dare you!!
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X