• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what?

Reading the last few pages, I can believe Scoots has spunked $250k on a FTSE put option.
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
      You know what?

Reading the last few pages, I can believe Scoots has spunked $250k on a FTSE put option.
      Remind me of the details? FTSE 100 currently above 6000.

The only problem with your belief is that it suggests pooper has 250k or that someone is stupid enough to lend him 250k.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Remind me of the details? FTSE 100 currently above 6000.

The only problem with your belief is that it suggests pooper has 250k or that someone is stupid enough to lend him 250k.
        That can't be true ... Scoots said the FTSE would be 4500 in April Or was that May, or June, or July, or August?
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
          You know what?

All tax free.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            All tax free.
            Losses generally are.

Comment

Losses generally are.
              Keep up, they're not losses. They are unrealised negative profits.

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
                Keep up, they're not losses. They are unrealised negative profits.
                It's good to be positive. Each new arsehole we rip pooper is a new outflow for his tulipe.

Comment

It's good to be positive. Each new arsehole we rip pooper is a new outflow for his tulipe.
                  FWIW I am highly negative on ftse and sandp Equity markets. Tech is over allied ready to pop.

Bearish on gbp in general. It’s a hard market to invest in at the moment. I’m paying down debts rather than trying to take risk

Comment

Originally posted by LondonPM1 View Post
                    FWIW
                    The same as pooper's investment advice, given your incontinent ramblings over the last couple of days.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonPM1 View Post
                      FWIW I am highly negative on ftse and sandp Equity markets. Tech is over allied ready to pop.

Bearish on gbp in general. It’s a hard market to invest in at the moment. I’m paying down debts rather than trying to take risk
                      Paying down debt is rarely a bad thing, unless the debt is specifically being used to drive higher returns. We cleared all our debt over a decade ago and it's so free to know we will never be homeless or destitute.
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X