• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't login to my trade portal so either their down or its loads of people panic selling due to second lockdown. The last time that happened that happened was crash v1 this year. So I'm now fully expecting a bloodbath this week.

Anyone tuning in for the teacher bollocking at 11am from Professor Covid?
    Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSharp View Post
      Can't login to my trade portal so either their down or its loads of people panic selling due to second lockdown. Thelast time that happened that happened was crash v1 this year.
      FTSE is currently down ~120pts from this morning's open. And still dropping.
      ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
      Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Can't login to my trade portal so either their down or its loads of people panic selling due to second lockdown. The last time that happened that happened was crash v1 this year. So I'm now fully expecting a bloodbath this week.

IG index is up - which platform are you using

Comment

Got to let the wealthy clients cash out before the retail are allowed to take profits. Not enough pie for everyone.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by LondonPM1 View Post
            IG index is up - which platform are you using
            you invest
            Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

If 5720 does not stop the current plummet (the current support) then that'll be very interesting.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                If 5720 does not stop the current plummet (the current support) then that'll be very interesting.
                And if it doesn't, it won't?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  And if it doesn't, it won't?
                  Powerful words.

I have a target. I've bet big on it as you know.

Comment

Powerful words.

I have no idea whether you've bet big on this. We only have your word on it, and you spout a load of old bollox.

Comment

Powerful words.

Are you long or short and which index. I’m highly negative on ftse and sandp. I also think tech will take a haircut. Short gbp as well

This is worse then 2008. I expect ftse to go sub 5000

Comment

Working...
                      X