• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
    The rebound coincided almost exactly with this post. How do you do that?
    Pooper Contrarian Indicator.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Search the thread, it is well publicised.
      Your cretinism is well-publicised, but I still enjoy a direct link to your latest hotel reviews and post-stay expensing updates.

Comment

This is a continuation of 2008. Still a debt bubble just as it was then. Deflation will come soon enough, before the year end. It'll create a huge number of opportunities, I hope the young get a chance to grab with both hands, they've been shafted over royally.
        Except the young are putting their 30k deposits into bull crap 5% HTB new build property garbage which the goverment is encouraging - They will get screwed again

Comment

How is that 24% doing?
          I've made £15k tax free so far this year thanks. Very pleased with that A little boost each year for my pension pot
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            I've made £15k tax free so far this year thanks. Very pleased with that A little boost each year for my pension pot

Sockies like LPM1 are bitter and want people to quit CUK and see it become a ghost town. Don't let them win. Just set him on ignore - it works perfectly for me with Scooty

IT malfunction!

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by LondonPM1 View Post
              Except the young are putting their 30k deposits into bull crap 5% HTB new build property garbage which the goverment is encouraging - They will get screwed again
              The HTB nonsense will leave many with a debt hanging around their necks they'll never be able to pay off.

Hope the government offers a debt jubilee to them.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

My smaller Japanese IT BGS.L is 4.14% down today against the Nikki 225 being up 0.18%.

Will be interesting to see what happens in the US, and whether this drop in the FTSE is just UK and EU based.

If 5720 does not stop the current plummet (the current support) then that'll be very interesting.
                It’s starting to test it.
                Last edited by BABABlackSheep; 21 September 2020, 10:34.

Comment

IT malfunction!

I have you on ignore. I do however had the means to have a look every now and then to see if you're still posting drivel and, sometimes, I choose to respond. This free will thing, it's quite clever you know
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
                    My smaller Japanese IT BGS.L is 4.14% down today against the Nikki 225 being up 0.18%.

Will be interesting to see what happens in the US, and whether this drop in the FTSE is just UK and EU based.

Indeed it will. I imagine there's sleepless night's right now with many itching for the market to open to dump the crap. Got to wait until 15:30 ECT

On the technical, the weekly below I've circled the Stochastic RSI in orange. You can see it closed last week crossing down just as in March. Only this time there's bearish divergence, so we should see a stronger pullback than the one in March. Not saying it'll happen this week, just that the chart is saying the ballon is reaching its maximum capacity and is ripe for the popping.

Comment

I have you on ignore. I do however had the means to have a look every now and then to see if you're still posting drivel and, sometimes, I choose to respond. This free will thing, it's quite clever you know
                      How's that free will working out for you?

Comment

Working...
                      X