• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    yes and no
    If you used that as your answer to any question about whether something will go up least you'd be 50% to get it right which is a huuuuge improvement for you.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Just checked my bank account - BP divvies arrived today!
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        Just checked my bank account - BP divvies arrived today!
        Did you buy the shares from one of his exes?

Comment

If 5720 does not stop the current plummet (the current support) then that'll be very interesting.

Getting closer... we're off to test 5720 again. If hold it doesn't, party we will.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Getting closer... we're off to test 5720 again. If hold it doesn't, party we will.
            FTSE100 down 0.01% on the day so far ..... it's crashing as you predicted
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              FTSE100 down 0.01% on the day so far ..... it's crashing as you predicted

7700, that's where the market was when I started the thread was it no?

Wait a minute Scootie, are you telling me if you have been sitting on cash all this while you' be richer today than Whorty's day trading ISA swings? OMG
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

7700, that's where the market was when I started the thread was it no?
                No it wasn't.

HTH

Comment

No, it wasn't. Higher the high so was back then.

Comment

No, it wasn't. Higher the high so was back then.
                    It's the BlueScooterOfDeath moment we've been waiting for.

Comment

no it isn't

Comment

Working...
                      X