• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonPM1 View Post
    Hi worthy

I have underwritten Scotttys option trade. I ve checked the trading logs and listened again to the trade execution recordings

The put option expires 31 jan 2021. After brexit

Look forward to tomorrow mornings 8am analyst call with the other risk managers on this risk committee forum to prepare the daily trade ideas
    Can't even flounce properly......

If only NAT had done what he's supposed to do...
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Even more reasons to pity Scooty .... he's being defended by LPM1

Shame LPM1 can't get the names correct
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Hi worthy

I have underwritten Scotttys option trade. I ve checked the trading logs and listened again to the trade execution recordings

The put option expires 31 jan 2021. After brexit

Look forward to tomorrow mornings 8am analyst call with the other risk managers on this risk committee forum to prepare the daily trade ideas
        FOLPM1

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Should have could have would have

Would have come back as nluk2

Comment

Should have could have would have

Would have come back as nluk2
            This thread is about the stock market, and whilst there are differences of opinion, the debate is still pretty much on thread.

Try not to derail another thread by going off topic and ending up with MODs having to send you to the sin bin again

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              This thread is about the stock market, and whilst there are differences of opinion, the debate is still pretty much on thread.

Try not to derail another thread by going off topic and ending up with MODs having to send you to the sin bin again
              I answered the question you were dying to know. Scootys trade is real it expires in jan 2021 and it’s a massive trade. Enough to move the market outright when it gets liquidated. Target is still under 5000 for ftse

Can you tell me where the ftse will close 4pm tomorrow so I can put on a spread bet now please and make loads a money

I’m out of cuk jail and it’s great to be back

Comment

I answered the question you were dying to know. Scootys trade is real it expires in jan 2021 and it’s a massive trade. Enough to move the market outright when it gets liquidated. Target is still under 5000 for ftse

Can you tell me where the ftse will close 4pm tomorrow so I can put on a spread bet now please and make loads a money

I’m out of cuk jail and it’s great to be back
                Maybe Scooty can pop along and confirm this as previously he hinted the close was October and the target FTSE position is 4500.

Looking at the trend FTSE is likely to be somewhere between 5800 and 6000, but hey, your guess is as good as mine. I'm pretty open about what I do .... when it gets to 5800 ish I buy some units, when it goes over 6100 I sell some units. Been doing this for a few months to profit take. This is all in my ISA wrapper. First bought in when the market was about 5400 with last year's ISA max. Then Apr 6th dumped another £20k in. Late April I transferred my cash ISA to the S&S ISA.

My ISA is one of my long term savings assets, which I don't need to touch for 15-20 years.

Now ... just need Scooty to let us know his put option close date

Comment

Maybe Scooty can pop along and confirm this as previously he hinted the close was October and the target FTSE position is 4500.

Looking at the trend FTSE is likely to be somewhere between 5800 and 6000, but hey, your guess is as good as mine. I'm pretty open about what I do .... when it gets to 5800 ish I buy some units, when it goes over 6100 I sell some units. Been doing this for a few months to profit take. This is all in my ISA wrapper. First bought in when the market was about 5400 with last year's ISA max. Then Apr 6th dumped another £20k in. Late April I transferred my cash ISA to the S&S ISA.

My ISA is one of my long term savings assets, which I don't need to touch for 15-20 years.

Now ... just need Scooty to let us know his put option close date
                  He hasn't the balls to tell you.

My EUA and GGP shares are doing quite well btw... Thanks for asking.
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Interesting isn't it? However many times we ask he just deflects. And all it is, is a date .... if his trade was real and he was so confident in it he'd be happy to give the date.
                    Maybe he'll reveal the date if you promise not to do a countdown.
                    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                      Maybe he'll reveal the date if you promise not to do a countdown.
                      Do you think he'd believe me if I made that promise

Comment

Working...
                      X