• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Shall reveal my stock pick for my Centrica gains by market close should positive conditions continue.
    You have zero credibility - you can't even answer a simple question about your FTSE put option.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

wow.. you can’t be serious.

If LBG rises, you are 100% screwed on your PUT option.

Fundamentals.. lloyds is a decent income share, at 4.5% “projected” yield, but I’ve worked for them and they will never recover fully. tulip interest rates, challenger banks and crap management.. they are spending millions on changing the company ethos...waste of time.. its too late.
      In terms of a short term play.. yes.. you will make money, but.. your PUT option?

You really are lying.
      Last edited by BABABlackSheep; 30 September 2020, 19:46.

Comment

..double post.
        Last edited by BABABlackSheep; 1 October 2020, 06:49.

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post

Fundamentals.. lloyds is a decent income share, at 4.5% “projected” yield, but I’ve worked for them and they will never recover fully. tulip interest rates, challenger banks and crap management.. they are spending millions on changing the company ethos...waste of time.. its too late.
          In terms of a short term play.. yes.. you will make money, but.. your PUT option?

You really are lying.
          He's also been claiming for weeks the UK banks are gonna start falling like dominoes, then he posts this. I can only assume he's been on the Spesh tonight, or he thinks he can influence people on here to invest in LBG and lose some money.

As for his Put .....

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post

You really are lying.

Was waiting for someone to bring this up. Your sentiment is perfect by the way. Buy when others are fearful. Lloyds and cryptocurrency - did you hear the rumours? I'm guessing not.

It is entirely possible for the FTSE to continue its collapse and watch the bank do rather well. Starting the first purchase tomorrow, 82,000 shares. Whorty, you got that?

Regardless of the rumours, this trade is entirely technical, just like Centrica, I don't care about the fundamentals of Lloyds bank.

Fun stat:

I would need £41 million to purchase the same amount of shares in 1999
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I will check the London Stock Exchange and keep an eye out for your significant order.
              First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Was waiting for someone to bring this up. Your sentiment is perfect by the way. Buy when others are fearful. Lloyds and cryptocurrency - did you hear the rumours? I'm guessing not.

It is entirely possible for the FTSE to continue its collapse and watch the bank do rather well. Starting the first purchase tomorrow, 82,000 shares. Whorty, you got that?

Regardless of the rumours, this trade is entirely technical, just like Centrica, I don't care about the fundamentals of Lloyds bank.

Fun stat:

I would need £41 million to purchase the same amount of shares in 1999
                So you're still not going to give us the date on your ficticious Put trade? Thought not.

Fun stat: your trades are only on a trading game and not real

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                  I will check the London Stock Exchange and keep an eye out for your significant order.

Lloyds have 70,000,000,000 shares.

You might need a magnifying glass.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                    £21500 is hardly significant though. Even if it went up 50% it's still barely a month's income for contractors on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      So you're still not going to give us the date on your ficticious Put trade? Thought not.

Fun stat: your trades are only on a trading game and not real
                      Just you remember that.

Comment

Working...
                      X