• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Lloyds have 70,000,000,000 shares.

You might need a magnifying glass.
    Can see every trade.
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

I have my own auditor!

Be sure and report the results to Whorty - he has trust issues.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Be easier to see on the register if you buy some odd number of shares like 81973 or 82007
        First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

82007 it is @ 25p a share

May edit price tomorrow depending on market conditions.
          Last edited by scooterscot; 30 September 2020, 21:47.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Was waiting for someone to bring this up. Your sentiment is perfect by the way. Buy when others are fearful. Lloyds and cryptocurrency - did you hear the rumours? I'm guessing not.

It is entirely possible for the FTSE to continue its collapse and watch the bank do rather well. Starting the first purchase tomorrow, 82,000 shares. Whorty, you got that?

Regardless of the rumours, this trade is entirely technical, just like Centrica, I don't care about the fundamentals of Lloyds bank.

Fun stat:

I would need £41 million to purchase the same amount of shares in 1999
            Ok lets play this, you’re looking at the NAV of LBG and the support at 24p?

Can’t ignore fundamentals..

Some people with cash might fancy the divi yield as might income funds. You might be right, it may rise.

But, the government Covid support for businesses will end soon, hows that going to look for lloyds Business loan book? What about private loans and mortgage repayments when people lose their Jobs? Mis-selling of interest only mortgages, how many of those are going to mature soon?

How worried are lloyds about a few more players, amazon, google, facebook, apple.. coming into the market.

Anyway.. assume your looking at weeks not months or years.

You clearly don’t have that PUT, lets draw a line under that please.

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
              But if that's not real, what else isn't? Half a mil crypto winnings from a 1X,XXX stake?

You're making me question his honesty!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
                But if that's not real, what else isn't? Half a mil crypto winnings from a 1X,XXX stake?

The only thing real about pooper is his Thistle Hotel Heathrow TripAdvisor review.

Comment

Lloyds have 70,000,000,000 shares.

You might need a magnifying glass.
                  We'll need access to your trading game account too
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
                    Ok lets play this, you’re looking at the NAV of LBG and the support at 24p?

Can’t ignore fundamentals..

Some people with cash might fancy the divi yield as might income funds. You might be right, it may rise.

But, the government Covid support for businesses will end soon, hows that going to look for lloyds Business loan book? What about private loans and mortgage repayments when people lose their Jobs? Mis-selling of interest only mortgages, how many of those are going to mature soon?

How worried are lloyds about a few more players, amazon, google, facebook, apple.. coming into the market.

Anyway.. assume your looking at weeks not months or years.

As mentioned before, the trade is entirely technical. For whatever reason predicted current price action is unconcerned with the news.

The Put remains active and I extended through until the end of November. Sure I mentioned that before.

What is NAV?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post

He's not a trader. He's someone trying to sell his 'analysis' and by claiming he has all these trades, and never loses () he hopes he can dupe people. Maybe he can on trading sites where people join to try and get rich quick, but on here he's wasting his breath.

TBF to him Centrica was a good call, but it's only one in many bull-tulip posts. His Put doesn't exist. His LBG may be true, but given all the other lies you can't trust any of his posts.

I'm actually glad we've called the Put as fake as I don't really want to see someone lose so much.
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X