• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    You placing orders by telegram?
    Limit order.

I don't chase price, I let the market come to me. And it will. I'm that good.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      In a way that has happened hasn't it?
      No.

Comment

Limit order.

You have an incredibly high opinion of yourself. I guess you need this if you are peddling trading courses and trying to sell fake trading skills to unwary amateurs.
        First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

In a way that has happened hasn't it? Pandemic, many many people lost their jobs, future prospects are bleak, debt to our eyeballs - did we reset to zero? No - in fact some stocks have had their best year ever.
          Go on, try to work out why some companies are excelling in this climate and why some are struggling. When you have an answer that you're happy with, let the rest of us know
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Limit order.

Aye, - right.
            bawbag.

Comment

You have an incredibly high opinion of yourself. I guess you need this if you are peddling trading courses and trying to sell fake trading skills to unwary amateurs.
              He's trying to average out the incredibly low opinion everyone else has of him. Something to do with a chart.

Comment

You have an incredibly high opinion of yourself.
                Just winding up the locals.

Seriously though, would you trust someone with your money who did not believe in what they are doing? Having doubts in this business is a money killer. Got to believe in what you're doing.

Have an army of folks here desperate for me to lose my shirt. Sorry to disappoint, it's not going happen. Why? Cause just like Agent Fox Mulder, I believe. Even if I never find an alien.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  Aye, - right.
                  bawbag.

Comment

Just winding up the locals.

Seriously though, would you trust someone with your money who did not believe in what they are doing? Having doubts in this business is a money killer. Got to believe in what you're doing.

Have an army of folks here desperate for me to lose my shirt. Sorry to disappoint, it's not going happen. Why? Cause just like Agent Fox Mulder, I believe. Even if I never find an alien.
                    Honestly, I really hope you make lots of money. I hope you can share your knowledge with your fellow contractors and we can all become rich together.

If I was a betting man, and I am, I would say based on your words, and complete lack of knowledge on fundamentals, that you are paying a broker for advice.

There is no other logical conclusion. Guess what.. it won’t end well.

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
                      Honestly, I really hope you make lots of money. I hope you can share your knowledge with your fellow contractors and we can all become rich together.

If I was a betting man, and I am, I would say based on your words, and complete lack of knowledge on fundamentals, that you are paying a broker for advice.

There is no other logical conclusion. Guess what.. it won’t end well.

Tried the permie thing, people kept giving me orders - couldn't hack it.

Tried 15+ years of the contractor thing. 1 client, 2 then 3 clients at the same time. Got bored.

Looked for new ways to make money whilst enjoying it - whatever the outcome I'm certainly enjoying it.

Comment

Working...
                      X