• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    In a way, there was an NDA.

It is not that it is private... it is available to anyone who is looking. I did not discover by referral myself.

How do you win new work? Through agency? Word of mouth? Direct contact? My last three were the latter. Much like the group I now participate.
    There is either an NDA or there isn't. You can't have a "in a way" NDA.

If it's available to anyone looking (and I assume you mean Google) then it's not private and your mentor doesn't mind new referrals.

My current role is direct contact. My role before that was direct contact. But, if an agency contacted me about a role I'd happily take that too if it fit my skills and I was available.

From what you're saying it sounds like you're with Warrior Trading - chat rooms, mentoring, subscription service.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Nasdaq heading towards 12k. FTSE ..well just being the FTSE

My wife’s new shares tanking since US Markets opened..no idea why, and serves her right

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
        Nasdaq heading towards 12k. FTSE ..well just being the FTSE

My wife’s new shares tanking since US Markets opened..no idea why, and serves her right
        I haven't checked yet today. Does that mean FTSE is closing in on 4500?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          I haven't checked yet today. Does that mean FTSE is closing in on 4500?
          Not quite dropped to 4500 yet.

Put it this way.. if it was my Heart Rate Monitor I would be very worried.

Basically oil shares weighing it down.

Lets see what that idiot Boris says shortly. Unless he’s planning on killing every newborn, I doubt it will shock the markets down to the predicted 4500.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            There is either an NDA or there isn't. You can't have a "in a way" NDA.

If it's available to anyone looking (and I assume you mean Google) then it's not private and your mentor doesn't mind new referrals.

My current role is direct contact. My role before that was direct contact. But, if an agency contacted me about a role I'd happily take that too if it fit my skills and I was available.

From what you're saying it sounds like you're with Warrior Trading - chat rooms, mentoring, subscription service.
            Don't do day trading as they are advertising, neither does my mentor. In fact I don't know of anyone in the group who does. Day trading, you've got at least 20 years experience under the belt before even thinking about it.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
              Not quite dropped to 4500 yet.

Put it this way.. if it was my Heart Rate Monitor I would be very worried.

Basically oil shares weighing it down.

Lets see what that idiot Boris says shortly. Unless he’s planning on killing every newborn, I doubt it will shock the markets down to the predicted 4500.

Markets are melting up very nicely. S&P in particular.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Did your TA charts tell you this?
                First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                  Did your TA charts tell you this?
                  In the night, during a dream they whispered to me.

We had support (where I've labeled) and now price is rallying to test it as resistance. Expecting a massive sell off at that time.

Bulls a running in full force - they just don't see the meat grinder waiting round the corner.

Education tip: This chart is identifying a trend of higher highs, higher lows. When we have a lower high we say market structure is broken. A reversal is highly probable at this point.

Comment

In the night, during a dream they whispered to me.

We had support (where I've labeled) and now price is rallying to test it as resistance. Expecting a massive sell off at that time.

Bulls a running in full force - they just don't see the meat grinder waiting round the corner.

Education tip: This chart is identifying a trend of higher highs, higher lows. When we have a lower high we say market structure is broken. A reversal is highly probable at this point.

This is how it goes. First the TA guru says the blinding obvious. Something is going up.

Then they say, when it reaches some other point chosen, there will be a massive selloff. If this happens they will claim they are amazing. If the price breaks the arbitrary line, then will claim it is melting up.

So one piece of knowledge is plain to see and the other "prediction" has a 50/50 chance.

In the meantime, if it doesn't meet the arbitrary line, they will claim it was a false breakout, or the market dynamic/structure has changed.

Yet the foolish follow this like some crazy religious sect.
                    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Considering you’re the person who when the S&P500 was dropping came in here in glee as “they are all connected”.

I’m assuming the FTSE PUT if it ever existed, is a thing of the past? Else why are you happy the S&P is rising?

Comment

Working...
                      X