• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread will run forever.

If the OP has any skill or knowledge they would be able to show a live trading feed to their P/L showing opened and closed trades, with clear profits and low periods of open drawdown (open trades not in profit).

Everything else is bluster and bulltulip.

Sorry to be blunt, but I haven't read anything here that is actionable tradable or profitable advice or insight.
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
      Considering you’re the person who when the S&P500 was dropping came in here in glee as “they are all connected”.

I’m assuming the FTSE PUT if it ever existed, is a thing of the past? Else why are you happy the S&P is rising?
      Everything either confirms scootie’s hare-brained position or is a strong contrarian indicator. It’s known as the clownshoe hold.

Comment

Nasdaq heading towards 12k. FTSE ..well just being the FTSE

My wife’s new shares tanking since US Markets opened..no idea why, and serves her right
        Nasdaq through 12k the usual suspects doing well.

Amazon up 4.80% today and its Amazon Prime Day.

Alibaba still going up, which is amazing as Scooters chart said it should have fallen..go figure.

Comment

Nasdaq through 12k the usual suspects doing well.

Amazon up 4.80% today and its Amazon Prime Day.

Alibaba still going up, which is amazing as Scooters chart said it should have fallen..go figure.
          At least his AMD calls were 100% spot on, must have made a fortune shorting that failing stock.

Comment

US markets keep going up like crazy. At this speed i predict dow 35000 by christmas and tech index to the moon.
            FTSE hasn't got the memo.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Can you tell us who your mentor is as you've referred to him/her a few times? A linkty to their website etc would be helpful.
              He got confused.

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post

If the OP has any skill or knowledge they would be able to show a live trading feed to their P/L showing opened and closed trades, with clear profits and low periods of open drawdown (open trades not in profit).

Sorry to be blunt, but I haven't read anything here that is actionable tradable or profitable advice or insight.
                That's not strictly true .... in the 2 years since this thread started he has made (probably) £5k in Centrica shares.
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

This is how it goes. First the TA guru says the blinding obvious.
                  If it is blindingly obvious why don't you throw the bank at?

I'm not claiming with 100% certainty there'll be a sell off at resistance test. But there's a high probability.

What you need to understand about charting is that you're only looking to recognise trends and ride them. Take the profit and put it into the next trend up. Rinse and repeat.

It does not matter if you ride the trend from the very bottom or even half way to the top, an increase is an increase and you take it.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    If it is blindingly obvious why don't you throw the bank at?

I'm not claiming with 100% certainty there'll be a sell off at resistance test. But there's a high probability.

What you need to understand about charting is that you're only looking to recognise trends and ride them. Take the profit and put it into the next trend up. Rinse and repeat.

It does not matter if you ride the trend from the very bottom or even half way to the top, an increase is an increase and you take it.
                    Just like day traders ..... just saying
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I've no issue with that whatsoever - what platform do you want to use?

Let me ask you, if it were accountable, would that change your approach to investing?
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X