• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    What is wrong with you? (Rhetorical question BTW)
    Delusions of grandeur
    Fantasist
    Wannabe contrarian

Ultimately though, as thick as mince and in need of some professional help

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      Cockwomble

Ultimately though, as thick as mince and in need of some professional help

HTH
      FTFY

Comment

Wow, I came looking for this thread for my morning fix of laughs at the ramblings of our resident Walter Mitty only to find some newbie's multiple DOOM threads has pushed it to the second page! We can't have that

Comment

FTSE 100 is back to 6000. Next stop 4500.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            You've got the foreground / background muddled here IMO. Start off with the question, "What is right with you?"
            Even if he answers he'll get that wrong as well.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I'm amazed he is still posting.
              First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                I'm amazed he is still posting.
                Was fun when he got it wrong, fantasy or not trades.

Anyway, US/China Tech still on the bull run of all bull runs since April. Japan investment flying.

Biden win might shake things(or breaks things) up a bit for FAANG’s but he’s more pro China than Trump.

I can see smaller tech stocks continuing to do very well regardless of who wins the US election.

Oh, and Tesla creeping back up again. A Biden win will probably see it boosted further..but hey DYOR.

Comment

It’s a beautiful autumn day here as I await Tier-3 lockdown status.

I probably wouldn’t check the markets today if I was you. Unless you have some spare change hidden away in your ltd Company.

Lloyds is almost back to where is was when it was “tipped”. Once a dog and all that.

US stimulus talks at an en-pass.

On the only positive note. I’m in the process of moving my wife's crappy pension to a SIPP, so a bit of a drop would be most appreciated.

Anyway, best of wishes to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    FTSE 100 is back to 6000. Next stop 4500.
                    It is certainly a chance, but it won't be anything to do with technical analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
                      It is certainly a chance, but it won't be anything to do with technical analysis.

Of course you're correct. Din't you get the memo? I use tea leafs now, TA is so yesterday.
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X