• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Das gibt nicht.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Das gibt nicht.
      Sagst du jemals die Wahrheit?
      Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

etwas ist dir wort you want
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Pooper has reached the 5th stage: acceptance.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            etwas ist dir wort you want
            Genau wie Trump.
            Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Pooper has reached the 5th stage: acceptance.
              Still 4, I would say.

Five general stages are used to describe the process of decomposition in vertebrate animals: fresh, bloat, active decay, advanced decay, and dry/remains.[7]
              Decomposition - Wikipedia

Comment

Damn, we were heading nicely to the fabled 4500 yesterday; rainbows and puppy dogs for everyone. Today though, and it's going back up again It's almost like no one believes it's going to drop to 4500
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Oil stocks: share prices in this hated sector are back at their Covid-19 lows – time to buy? | MoneyWeek

What does technical analysis think ?

Comment

Anyone have any views on the SUMO Group = SUMO.L ?

Share price has done well recently, and Gaming has been a massive growth area during lockdown.

I’ve been watching their H1 2020 Results video this morning as well as reviewing some of the upcoming titles on YouTube, and seems as though they are ticking along very nicely.

They have just bought Pipeworks in the US, and Tencent bought a 10% stake in them Nov 2019.

Anyway, as V says no one here ever gives an insight into anything(bit harsh, some of us try), I thought I would ask the question.

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
                      What does technical analysis think ?
                      It depends whether its mother tidied away its favourite crayons and made it angry.

Comment

Working...
                      X