• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Say goodbye to that 2%. Buy high sell low, classy move. Put that 2% into Lloyds, or perhaps Pearson, RSA insurance even, you'll do far far better.

The green column on my script only illuminates when 3 out of 3 indicators are in the overbought region. The probability of downside from here is excellent.

<blah blah chart>
    This one post is everything that is wrong with your posts. You can't be pleased with what others are doing, or accept that others may have come up with something to invest in that you haven't, you have to constantly go all superior and come up with your own predictions and advice - yep, it's in bold here because of what you said above ...

As far as I can see this past 12 months you've had one (mostly) accurate call - CNA - and even this you didn't get right as you called it to 75 and it went nowhere near that. You have been way ... waaaayyyy ... off on the FTSE and S&P. Yet you still think only your calls are worth looking at. Delusional

Why not let others have a go eh? Try and pretend others can also make good calls

Or, just carry on have that superiority complex and ignore that fact that everyone on here either laughs at you or ignores you.
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Say goodbye to that 2%. Buy high sell low, classy move. Put that 2% into Lloyds, or perhaps Pearson, RSA insurance even, you'll do far far better.

The green column on my script only illuminates when 3 out of 3 indicators are in the overbought region. The probability of downside from here is excellent.

Day/Swing Trader, short term view.

Goodbye to 2%? What a silly statement.

So a very successful uk leading games development company will fail because of a silly chart.. what utter tosh.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        This one post is everything that is wrong with your posts. You can't be pleased with what others are doing, or accept that others may have come up with something to invest in that you haven't, you have to constantly go all superior and come up with your own predictions and advice - yep, it's in bold here because of what you said above ...

As far as I can see this past 12 months you've had one (mostly) accurate call - CNA - and even this you didn't get right as you called it to 75 and it went nowhere near that. You have been way ... waaaayyyy ... off on the FTSE and S&P. Yet you still think only your calls are worth looking at. Delusional

Why not let others have a go eh? Try and pretend others can also make good calls

Or, just carry on have that superiority complex and ignore that fact that everyone on here either laughs at you or ignores you.

Man you're twisted. They're gonna need a screwdriver to bury you.

I'm not 'unpleased' nor 'pleased', I'm just floating my opinion based on 'technicals'. Jeepers - have a bier me dear.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
          Day/Swing Trader, short term view.

Goodbye to 2%? What a silly statement.

So a very successful uk leading games development company will fail because of a silly chart.. what utter tosh.

You've got the world's largest debt bubble forming, people are losing work, savers protecting their pennies more than ever. What, do you need, a slide rule to figure this out? Or maybe another body in a zipper bag before you start asking questions?
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

You've got the world's largest debt bubble forming, people are losing work, savers protecting their pennies more than ever. What, do you need, a slide rule to figure this out? Or maybe another body in a zipper bag before you start asking questions?
            What’s your positions?

Put up, or shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
              Put up, or shut up.

Preferred outcome.

Comment

I'm not 'unpleased' nor 'pleased', I'm just floating my opinion based on 'technicals'. Jeepers - have a bier me dear.
                To you, only your opinion counts - such an ego! Your charts have been proven wrong so many times on here and yet you still try to lord over others because they have invested differently to you. And you call me twisted.
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

But you don't out anything in to anything according to you. Just a few trades a year.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

And again so utterly wrong. You've been piling into AtW for christ knows how long trying to lord it over him and utterly failing for a start. You don't care about any else's trades but yours. Ego ego ego
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Lets try again.

Overbought. A graph tells me something is “overbought”.

Apart from 3 greens lines on a graph, what do you think overbought means? Well I think it means that the share price is too high for the intrinsic value of the company.

How is it measured. Chartists use Stochastics, usually against the RSI. For the stock in question my “free app” tells me for StochRSI(14) its a “sell”. Also tells me for Stoch(9,6) is a “Buy”. In fact the technicals overall say a “buy”.

Now non TA measurements such as P/E Ratio can be used to rate a stock. So this stock is around 40 which is high, but in its industry not terrible as codemasters for example is higher.

There was a company who once had a P/E ratio of 3732.43 which is just absolutely crazy, and you know what, yes TA had it overbought, and overbought, and overbought. Anyway, who would be crazy enough to buy that crap, and never heard of them again..ermm started with an A. Like the name of a river or something.

So basically what I’m saying is TA is ok for lazy kids who want a computer to do everything for them, but Stochastics whatever fail for a massive reason, and that’s because they don’t take into factor the potential of a company, and that’s why proper Analysts like the one’s at Baillie Gifford bought(spoiler) Amazon in 2005 for $30-$40, and hold it still at $3,268.

So back to a uk gaming company. I have absolutely no idea if its going to go up a lot, but it’s certainly not going to go to bust as you suggested.

Expanding gaming market, accelerated by covid lockdown, which is continuing by the way. Growing by acquisition, moving into the US sector, new PS4, xbox consoles coming out soon, mobile gaming on the increase, AI gaining strength, top Chinese company owns 10%..etc

..and best of all. They have just opened an office in Warrington, so I’m supporting a local North West business. 2%..lol..I don’t care what happens too much, but wish them well.

So, you with your 3-6 trades a year can stick with your Training Material Sales and High Street Banks, they probably are oversold, but who cares. You’ll never make any decent money because only a fool would put a massive chunk of their portolfio into anything without fundamentals backing it up.

Proper investing..not TA. You should try it.
                      Last edited by BABABlackSheep; 17 October 2020, 08:52.

Comment

Working...
                      X