• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moronic ramblings.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Ha! Just noticed something on the chart, the last candle printed on the weekly, do you know what it is?
      Yes..it means the share will do exactly the same as the previous times that candle formation appeared on your weekly chart, and that’s drop.

Again, my “free app” has the Weekly TA for Pearson as a Strong Sell.

Which is what all the customers of Barclays Trading will be advised to do from their brokers.

Comment

I guess we know who will win CUK Cretin of the Year 2020 Award, again

Comment

Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
          Yes..it means the share will do exactly the same as the previous times that candle formation appeared on your weekly chart, and that’s drop.

Again, my “free app” has the Weekly TA for Pearson as a Strong Sell.

Which is what all the customers of Barclays Trading will be advised to do from their brokers.

Keep in mind my prediction is a quarterly trend, which is showing strong buying pressure from current levels. I really don't care what happens on a daily basis like Whorty, that's for day traders.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Keep in mind my prediction is a quarterly trend, which is showing strong buying pressure from current levels. I really don't care what happens on a daily basis like Whorty, that's for day traders.
            100 Most Shorted London Stocks

PEARSON is with some great company.

No.6. What’s above it..

3 Oil Companies
            Metro Bank
            Cineworld

Oh well. This is a good test for your TA. Buy away.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              I guess we know who will win CUK Cretin of the Year 2020 Award, again
              credit where it's due. scooty is trying his best.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                He is natural

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Moronic ramblings.
                  You forgot to add arrogant, egotistical, superiority ramblings

As someone said the other day, who does Scooty think his audience is? No one on here has any respect for his guesses. He's wrong many more times than he's right, so much so that a toss of a coin would be a better way to invest than listening to him.

And yet, on he goes. You really have to wonder how his mind works.
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

You're so cocksure, and yet too scared to pull the trigger and trade None of that crap about waiting for the perfect time blah blah blah because if that's your argument then clearly you're not sure.

Put up or shut up fella. Let's see how confident you really are

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                      I'm surprised he hasn't already won the CUK Lifetime Under Achiever Award

Comment

Working...
                      X